2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beams or Martin?

Bootsma or Spurr?

Martin - with two good recruits in the backline martin will barely have to go back imo, will push forward quite a bit also :thumbsu:

Spurr at the moment, all lies on preseason cup and their performance

I am stuck on this one, serious have no clue, need some valid reasons to reach a decision also

Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Coniglio Berger in ruck + 34k

Vs

S.Mitchel, A.Swallow, S.Thompson, J.Watson McIntosh in ruck + 10.5k

thanks

Martin - with two good recruits in the backline martin will barely have to go back imo, will push forward quite a bit also :thumbsu:

Spurr at the moment, all lies on preseason cup and their performance

I am stuck on this one, serious have no clue, need some valid reasons to reach a decision also

Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Coniglio Berger in ruck + 34k

Vs

S.Mitchel, A.Swallow, S.Thompson, J.Watson McIntosh in ruck + 10.5k

thanks
I'd take a tweaked version of the former such as: Ablett, Hodge, Watson, Barlow, Berger + you need to find a spare $45K somewhere.
But, check out my advice on the Rate My Team thread.

suckling v heppel?
Heppell, no contest.

Scotland and Hodge
VS
Broughton and M. Murphy

Phew, tough choice!

If i had to pick i'd go, Scotland and Hodge. Scotland should out score Broughton, and I reckon Hodge could get back to his 2010 best.

Watson, can't bring myself to think hodge will go back to 2010 form, but I think he will be in a better team.

My dilemma
J. Brown and lake
Or
Martin and buntine (or an equivalent rookie)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broughton + M.Murphy

or

H.Shaw + Daisy T/Hodge

Thoughts?

Definitely wouldn't go Thomas. Based just on this info, I would go Shaw and Hodge as those two are better options collectively, however I would need to see your whole team make some type of judgment.

Your mid-fielders you start with should be the elite of the elite in scoring, so something with Murphy in it would probably favourable.

Brent Harvey vs Dustin Martin

Martin has all the potential to be an absolute SC superstar, but harvey is already established and north melbourne have a fairly easy draw.. could rack up the easy points....

opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back