2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerfield has such an upside and so much more of an X factor, which will se him scoring the odd 140's and 150's

Lake v Hargrave

Shiel v Miles

toss coins :)

Birchall (B), Pfeiffer (M), Dickson (F) + 12k and MPP
Darley (B), Hayes (M), Pfeiffer (F) + 93k and no mpp?

Bartel v Chappy?

Same price, (not that it matters to me) Chappy also gives me an MPP Link.

zaka vs martin vs chappy? i rate zaka but i've got the cash to go higher if it's worth it.

This ones probably easy but not for me!

couch
kerridge
mcdonald
neale
L.Brown

im thinking mcdonald?

Couch hasn't been upgraded from the rookie list, Neale is injured, will L.Brown play?, so it's between McDonald and Kerridge for mine and McDOnald has more JS for mine.

Here's mine

Dangerfield + Bower + rookie

vs

Porplyzia + Hargrave or Lake?? + Clarke

I'm liking the 2nd one more.

Couch hasn't been upgraded from the rookie list, Neale is injured, will L.Brown play?, so it's between McDonald and Kerridge for mine and McDOnald has more JS for mine.

Here's mine

Dangerfield + Bower + rookie

vs

Porplyzia + Hargrave or Lake?? + Clarke

I'm liking the 2nd one more.
I would definitely go with the second one. Hargrave over Lake

Boyd vs. Selwood vs. Priddis vs. Dal Santo

rookie spot up for grabs in the forward line, thinking:

T. Dickson vs Kerridge vs A. Kennedy

Thinking of taking 2 of the 3 of them, but not sure what the best combo is.

underpriced. Boyd wont change, priddis consistent but doesnt get massive scores, and Dal Santo is a gun and doesnt need many poss to score well but is priced appropriately.

Morris vs Darley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood for mine, Boyd and Priddis may have hit their peak last year IMO, Dal Santo is very consistent but I think Selwood will up his average from last year remembering he got knocked out after 5 minutes in one round dragging his average down.

rookie spot up for grabs in the forward line, thinking:

T. Dickson vs Kerridge vs A. Kennedy

Thinking of taking 2 of the 3 of them, but not sure what the best combo is.

i've got kennedy and don't expect to see that much of either of the other two. maybe dickson marginally ahead of kerridge if you expect to see him round one and wanna trade him out a few weeks in, but really a toss up for mine.

Would appreciate some help:

McDonald or Clifton?
Ledger or Miles?

Which two players out of the 4 would most likely play the most games and hence make more cash? Thanks

Would appreciate some help:

McDonald or Clifton?
Ledger or Miles?

Which two players out of the 4 would most likely play the most games and hence make more cash? Thanks

I've actually gone with Clifton and ledger... Worried McDonald will end up being subbed a fair bit... I'd say Clifton is the safest out of all four in terms of average and job security...

M Clarke & Mumford vs B Waters & Hale... Obviously the latter combo impressed during nab cup and I'm insure whether to switch or stay with combo 1...

option 1 for me. mumford will score very, very well. although i'd possibly say option 2 if it was malceski instead of waters.

dal santo, mumford, dangerfield
vs
boyd, leuenberger, chapman

Option 1 easily, Dal as good as Boyd - chappy and danger both equal risks but chappy very slightly in front but mummy miles in front of Looney

Option 1 easily, Dal as good as Boyd - chappy and danger both equal risks but chappy very slightly in front but mummy miles in front of Looney

it's doing my head in on whether or not to include dangerfield. :D although i think at worst leuenberger, chapman vs mumford, dangerfield will probably cancel each other out if dangerfield doesn't carry his pre-season form into the season proper. not 100% convinced on leuenberger myself, despite being a solid option, but i would lose out on the reliability of chapman's scoring otherwise as opposed to the risk dangerfield has. who knows? maybe 2011 was the start of a decline for chapman, but cheers! have option 1 sitting in my team at the moment. will see in a few days time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back