Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3455 raised). Rd 4: A Green / Lester dead heat!

Thanks to all the top ups getting their contributions in quickly.

I will send through the first list of sponsorship tag requests on Monday.

Can put me down for one Lester Tag :thumbsu:

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3330 raised). Rd 4 voting closes @ midday. Last call for newcom

Having said all that I feel the same way about people bumping up their $$$ input as i means recalculating votes with new weightings and could be done purely to affect the result... but I'm guilty of that lately so I won't go too hard at that one :eek::p

In my defence I was just trying to get us over the line $$$ wise for those last 2 x rookie priced players... honest!! ;):cool:

Tbh i couldnt careless about the extra votes Jorgo (that was an after thought) so i hope you are not putting me in that category. I put the extra dollars so we could sponsor more players. Plain ans simple!

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3455 pledged). Rd 4: A Green / Lester dead heat!

12 - Golby
8 - Longer
4 - Polec

As LionKing mentioned, well done to Grim & Bob on getting this done:thumbsu:

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2900). Come on down Cal Bartlett!

6- Golby
4- Yeo
2- Longer

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3455 pledged). Rd 4: A Green / Lester dead heat!

Just wondering how do I check my current gold status?

What I can tell you is that the BigFooty memberships and tag requests will get processed at the same time.

In terms of checkinging the details of existing BigFooty memberships, I'm not sure, but others might be able to assist.

In terms of checking the details of existing BigFooty memberships, I'm not sure, but others might be able to assist.

One's current status can be viewed by clicking Upgrade your account link to the right of the twitter button at the top of the page. If you have a current subscription it should list the type and start/expiry date. As Grim has noted though, subscriptions for this year's player sponsorship contributions have not yet been processed (though they should be lodged shortly).

The following list has been submitted to admin.

Code:
Name                 Paid   BF         Tag

Grimreepah           $25               Karnezis
Rally                $25               Karnezis
LionKing             $50    Gold       Karnezis
Spazzallo            $50    Gold       Karnezis
TheBrownDog          $25               Karnezis
GabbaGirl            $50    Gold       Karnezis
mINORITY             $50    Gold       Karenzis
tancas               $25               Karnezis
Lockie               $100   Platinum   Karnezis
PattyKisagun         $50    Gold       Karnezis
joshhem              $25               Karnezis
Whitamin C           $50    Gold       Karnezis

Code:
pauldrc              $50    Gold       Rockliff
Chasing the Dream    $100   Platinum   Rockliff
Crazy_Webby          $50    Gold       Rockliff
Reardo               $50    Gold       Rockliff
Freakie              $50    Gold       Rockliff
sblack               $100   Platinum   Rockliff
notliondown          $50    Gold       Rockliff

Code:
LION UP              $50    Gold       Bartlett
The Flying Belgian   $75    Gold       Bartlett

Code:
GingerGreatness      $100   Platinum   Green
matwt73              $50    Gold       Green
Voss the boss        $50    Gold       Green

Code:
whatboutbob          $50    Gold       Lester
T Factor             $75    Gold       Lester
Antman78             $50    Gold       Lester

Code:
Jorgo                $125   Platinum   Black
Cousin Jed           $50    Gold       Black
cjwalkley            $50    Gold       Black
PertRoosOsborne      $50    Gold       Black
Lace Out             $50    Gold       Black
POBT                 $50    Gold       Black
wabaa                $50    Gold       Black
Football Pope        $50    Gold       Black

With six badges to create I'm not sure how long it will take, but Bob and I will keep you updated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The name badges under contributors' usernames over yonder.
<<<<<<<<<<

Take your choice from any of our sponsored players this year and let us know in here - or wait until the final player is sponsored. They'll be added to your profile when admin process them (warning: it can take a while).

This may confuse things a little, but we've had a couple of late pledges, which means if all pledges are paid up then we'll be left with $505 in the kitty. This means we'd be able to sponsor a player in the $500 bracket (20-99 games who aren't in the leadership group) - Hawksley, Hanley, Sheldon, Banfield, Redden, Polkinghorne, Rich (?), Leuenberger, Raines and Stiller.

Our strong preference is to maximise contributions to the club and leave as little in the kitty as possible.

Given, also, that Grim has discovered we have a little more time up our sleeves, I'm thinking we should give the three outstanding pledges a few more days to come through - say until next Friday (16th). That then also means we can hold off the final round of voting until after the final NAB game, once we know exactly how much we've got to spend. I suggest we accordingly close voting on midday, March 21.

And to those who have already voted, I have absolutely no issue with you changing your votes once our kitty's finalised.

Let us know if you have any issues with any of that.

Are we voting on the final sponsorship now (I mean currently)?

We have been, yes. I'm proposing we effectively suspend it until after the final NAB game to allow the kitty to be finalised.

We have been, yes. I'm proposing we effectively suspend it until after the final NAB game to allow the kitty to be finalised.

Ok, cheers. Good idea.

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread

Beams 3, Polec 2, Zorko 1

We get a tag like last year, right? Been out of the loop a bit.

Beams 3, Polec 2, Zorko 1

We get a tag like last year, right? Been out of the loop a bit.

Hold your horses there Ptizzle (and Lionwest). With just one other outstanding pledge yet to clear, it is looking very likely that we'll have $505 remaining in the kitty for the final sponsorship, which means we should probably sponsor a player in the 20-99 game range. We can't proceed until the kitty is finalised though, so we've suspended the last round of voting until that's done.

When the last pledge has cleared then we'll re-open voting (and update this thread's title accordingly).

And yes, we are doing the tags again this year. Just let us know which one you want, or hold off until the final sponsorship has been sorted.

Still open to chip in ?

Yes. If you're interested chopperduck, pledge the amount you wish to contribute and I will send you my details.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back