Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread

And yes, we are doing the tags again this year. Just let us know which one you want, or hold off until the final sponsorship has been sorted.[/QUOT

Sorry to do this again bob - but with another sponsorsip to come can you please hold on who i choose for my tag. Thanks :D:thumbsu:

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread

Put me down for $50 Grim

Details sent. As we are nearing the end chopperduck, if you could get send it through within seven days, that would be helpful. Cheers.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3505). Final vote suspended until after final NAB game.

Good times. The sponsorship badges are being processed.

Everyone from this list will presumably have their BigFooty membership and sponsorship tag done. If there are any mistakes let me know.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3505). Final call for contributions.

Testing to see Sponsorship Bling...

Edit: Oooooh. Noice. I see they've gone with the smaller font this year. Thanks for tying all this together Grim & Bob. Cheers.

I'll take a Rockliff tag if I can, or is it based on what you contributed? Anyways, if not Rockliff then Karnezis would be great.

I'll take a Rockliff tag if I can, or is it based on what you contributed? Anyways, if not Rockliff then Karnezis would be great.

I've put you down for a Rockliff tag, PTizzle.

All contributors are free to choose any of the sponsored players for their sponsorship tag.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3505). Final vote suspended until after final NAB game.

Everyone from this list will presumably have their BigFooty membership and sponsorship tag done. If there are any mistakes let me know.

Thanks Grim & Bob :thumbsu:

Just curious - I'm sure I'll get used to it, and not as though I'm ungrateful for the effort, but is there any chance the font on the tags can be per last years?

It might just come down to time, resources and personal preference, but the smaller font just looks a bit wierd next to the old ones. Again, no malice intended.

Then again, it might just be me. :eek:

Somehow I got missed, no matter I was after Rockliff please :thumbsu:

Just curious - I'm sure I'll get used to it, and not as though I'm ungrateful for the effort, but is there any chance the font on the tags can be per last years?

It might just come down to time, resources and personal preference, but the smaller font just looks a bit wierd next to the old ones. Again, no malice intended.

Then again, it might just be me. :eek:

We'll send it up GG. We've already pushed our luck a bit with the volume of badges though (the other boards only sponsor a max of 2 players), so no promises.

Somehow I got missed, no matter I was after Rockliff please :thumbsu:

My apologies royboy2.

You are now down for a Rockliff tag, which will get processed when the next list gets sent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $1875)

Proposed timeline:

1 Mar - finalise voting for 4th sponsorship
2 Mar - submit first list of sponsorship tags to admin
14 Mar - finalise voting for 5th sponsorship
15 Mar - confirm final sponsorship
16 Mar - draw prizes
17 Mar - start collecting details of prize winners
31 Mar - send details of prize winners to club

Any variances to your proposed timeline from page #1 Grim?

6th sponsorship voting

3: Polec
2: Golby
1: Beams

6th sponsorship voting

3: Polec
2: Golby
1: Beams

Bob has a plan, so I'll let him explain.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3530). Final call for contributions.

Don't worry about the other sponsorship thread. Chief wanted a separate thread for some certain information, so that is what it is for.

When you click on the sponsorship badge in your profile it should take you to this new thread (when it's been hooked up by admin).

Grim discovered recently that the sponsorship function is a little later than usual, which means we have a bit more time up our sleeves than we had anticipated.

As such, to help finalise our kitty (so we know how much we've got to blow) and to maximise contributions (they're still dribbling in) we:

1) extended the contribution deadline to this coming Friday and
2) suspended the final round of voting until immediately after our final nab game on Saturday, when we will also apprise people of how much we have left in the kitty, so that they can vote accordingly.

We'll then close the final round of voting at midday Wed, March 21st, so you'll need to get your votes in quickly. Anyone who has already lodged votes prior to the vote being suspended is more than welcome to change their votes.

As it currently stands, we have $580 in the kitty, which means we're $20 short of being able to afford a >100 game player or $180 short of an additional two young guns.

The eligible players for those two groups are:

1) McGrath, Hudson, Staker, Maguire, Buchanan or Patfull.
2) Zorko, Yeo, Wrigley, Wearden, Newell, Michael, Longer, Harvey, Docherty, Crisp, Clarke, Dyson, Polec, Lisle, Beams, Golby, McKeever, Retzlaff, Bewick, O'Brien, Harwood + Cornelius.

Gee, there are more than a couple of tempting names in that second list, but with only 2.5 days to raise $180, that may be a tad optimistic.

Hope that all makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't. Apologies for the confusion, but I'm sure you appreciate we're trying to maximise contributions to the Club and poster participation.

As per above Gibbo, there is indeed still time, but you'll need to get in quick. ;)

A minimum contribution of $25 will get us over the line to sponsor a senior player. Any more than that will have us pushing towards potentially affording another two rookies.

State your pledged amount in here and Grim will PM you the bank details.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3530). Final call for contributions. Are you going to miss out?

Ooh if we get enough, I'd love to sponsor McGrath. He's good fun to talk to :D

2) Zorko, Yeo, Wrigley, Wearden, Newell, Michael, Longer, Harvey, Docherty, Crisp, Clarke, Dyson, Polec, Lisle, Beams, Golby, McKeever, Retzlaff, Bewick, O'Brien, Harwood + Cornelius.

Strike Patfull out of the first group - no way am I sharing!!! :p

Grim discovered recently that the sponsorship function is a little later than usual, which means we have a bit more time up our sleeves than we had anticipated.

As such, to help finalise our kitty (so we know how much we've got to blow) and to maximise contributions (they're still dribbling in) we:

1) extended the contribution deadline to this coming Friday and
2) suspended the final round of voting until immediately after our final nab game on Saturday, when we will also apprise people of how much we have left in the kitty, so that they can vote accordingly.

We'll then close the final round of voting at midday Wed, March 21st, so you'll need to get your votes in quickly. Anyone who has already lodged votes prior to the vote being suspended is more than welcome to change their votes.

As it currently stands, we have $580 in the kitty, which means we're $20 short of being able to afford a >100 game player or $180 short of an additional two young guns.

Gee, there are more than a couple of tempting names in that second list, but with only 2.5 days to raise $180, that may be a tad optimistic.

Hope that all makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't. Apologies for the confusion, but I'm sure you appreciate we're trying to maximise contributions to the Club and poster participation.

Thanks for the prompt update bob, I will keep my eye on the final $value - if one or two more can jump on board... I'd be happy to put another $100/ish into the kit to get us over the line.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread ($3530). Final call for contributions. Are you going to miss out?

Forgot to mention in the pm Gibbo, that you are also welcome to choose one of the sponsored players for your sponsorship badge (see under username). Or you can wait until all the sponsorships are completed before you decide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back