Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship. Please nominate your preferred prize.

Function
Yes (provided you can chose which home game)
Yes

You have a choice of which game at the Gabba you want to go to. It is essentially only for queensland sponsors.

You have a choice of which game at the Gabba you want to go to. It is essentially only for queensland sponsors.

Thats perfect, we are heading up for 4 games this year.
If it had to be one of the other games, i would prefer someone else got it.

When will the raffle take place - just for those who have to possibly nominate for games to attend the inner sanctum thingy ma bob.

When will the raffle take place - just for those who have to possibly nominate for games to attend the inner sanctum thingy ma bob.

April 11. I understand this restricts the options for the pregame viewing, but we wanted to give posters a reasonable time frame (two weeks) to post their prize nominations.

I have submitted the final list of names to admin to get BigFooty memberships and sponsorship tags updated.

Code:
kuklinski            $25               Karnezis

Elixuh               $55    Gold       Rockliff
Tairy Greene         $50    Gold       Rockliff
PTizzle              $25               Rockliff
king and i           $50    Gold       Rockliff
royboy2              $50    Gold       Rockliff
Haggis McHaggis      $25               Rockliff
KungFooSing          $50    Gold       Rockliff
Lionwest             $50    Gold       Rockliff
chopperduck          $50    Gold       Rockliff

Caiphus              $50    Gold       Bartlett
Warwick              $50    Gold       Bartlett
Fatcat08             $50    Gold       Bartlett

mpal6                $50    Gold       Lester
Clackers             $50    Gold       Lester
Crusha               $50    Gold       Lester
The Golfing Lion     $100   Platinum   Lester
Gibbo_88             $25               Lester

irel                 $100   Platinum   Black

BuntonRules          $50    Gold       Longer
sisterka             $50    Gold       Longer
DeMerritt            $50    Gold       Longer

blynd_freddie        $200   Platinum   Polec
dlanod               $50    Gold       Polec
bcraze               $25               Polec
Voss the boss                          Polec (change from Green)

patfullfankezz       $45               does not want a sponsorship tag
doddgey              $135   Platinum   does not want a sponsorship tag

Fatcat08, your first preference in voting was for Bartlett, so I chose that tag for you. You haven't been on for a while, so I hope your are OK.

Grim, did i miss something my tag (and other green tags aren't there)

Grim, did i miss something my tag (and other green tags aren't there)

Matwt73, you were on the first list of names, which has already been processed. Your Green tag is under your username.

The way the software works, it may not have appeared until you posted something.

As an aside matwt, it might be worthwhile re-uploading your avatar. With a gold BF membership it should be bigger than it currently is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know there's been some talk of BF limiting people to one tag each over the last few years. Was just wondering how http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/member.php?u=45804 fits into that. ;)

I know there's been some talk of BF limiting people to one tag each over the last few years. Was just wondering how http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/member.php?u=45804 fits into that. ;)

A few clubs such as the Hawks and the Bombers sponsor two players and have wangled a badge for each. However, given the complexity of the badge system (it is a real kludge) and the volume of players we sponsor we're lucky to still have the option of non-generic badges, and we're thus limited to one badge per poster as a trade-off.

As it is, admin have already flagged the likelihood of all boards having to switch to generic badges ("Brisbane 13") for next year - as North currently do. We were planning on seeking feedback on that once this has wrapped up, but seeing as you've raised it...what are peoples' honest thoughts/care factor on that?

Oh, and tangentially, there is still a standing request in to standardise the font of the badges (across all the boards / years). It is looking likely that the older badges will be brought into line with the badges from this year, rather than vice versa.

Apologies for my absence on here lately, have had some personal issues to deal with, but have luckily been resolved before the start of the season.

prizes.
1. Function
2. yes
3. no

thanks.

1. Guernsey / Poster
2. Yes (if its a Melbourne game)
3. Yes

Many thanks for organising all this Bob and Grim agree that it would have been a lot of work, so much appreciated. Really looking forward to my first year as a player sponsor.

Can I just check if I'm a part of a couple of player sponsorships is it just the one I have with the tag - ie Patty K that I'm putting in a request for prizes???

1. Guernsey / Poster
2. Yes (if its a Melbourne game)
3. Yes

Many thanks for organising all this Bob and Grim agree that it would have been a lot of work, so much appreciated. Really looking forward to my first year as a player sponsor.

Can I just check if I'm a part of a couple of player sponsorships is it just the one I have with the tag - ie Patty K that I'm putting in a request for prizes???

Lockie, when the prizes get drawn for the guernsey/poster there will be seven winners drawn (one for each sponsorship). The first winner chooses their preferred player, the second winner chooses their preferred player from the remaining names, and so on.

As Bob mentioned, there will be changes to the way sponsorships tags are done next year. A separate thread on the topic has been created here. If you have any thoughts or suggestions on the matter post them in that thread. Bob and I will then use that thread to campaign for an optimal outcome.

My records show that all but three posters have nominated their preferred prize:

mpal6
notliondown
Warwick

They have a few more days to reply, after which they will be randomly allocated to one of the major prizes. Bob and I will then commence with the drawing of the prizes.

Has everyone received their sponsor tag and subscription?

I don't think the second list has been processed yet. If people on the second list can confirm, I will talk to admin to get a progress report.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back