Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship. Please nominate your preferred prize.

Question on the guersney / photo prize. Do you get to choose which of those?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I couldn't see it anywhere in the thread...

What a silly question. I think TFB should have his prize confiscated and instead given to the first person to respond to his post.

Why, that'd be this one! What a coincidence!

(I'm assuming it's a choice of one or the other BTW.)

Question on the guersney / photo prize. Do you get to choose which of those?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I couldn't see it anywhere in the thread...

Oh yes, forgot about that.

Can people let me know whether they want the guernsey or the photograph.

And can the sponsorship winners let me know whether they will be attending the QLD function or the Victorian function.

Ta.

Wow, thanks guys, awesome!!

I have sent a PM to you Grim with my preferences, hope that is what you wanted.

A huge thanks to those who sorted this out, it is appreciated by all of us, and the best thing is that we were able to plonk over $3,000 into the club as well, the equivalent to 10 memberships:thumbsu:

Yup, have to say, great job with everyone getting on board and supporting the players and the club. It's also good to see a record set this year. Also special thanks to the mods who put their own time into organising everything, including working with the club, all the posters who got on board, and all the work in between.

I never win anything! Much like the demons.., thanks for all the hard work guys!

If you'd like, you're welcome to take my pre-game warm up access. I had a win with a signed Toddy guernsey last year.

Oh yes, forgot about that.

Can people let me know whether they want the guernsey or the photograph.

And can the sponsorship winners let me know whether they will be attending the QLD function or the Victorian function.

Ta.

OK to put my preference on here? a Guernsey thanx.

OK to put my preference on here? a Guernsey thanx.

BR, if you could send me a pm with your postage details, your list of player preferences, and your request for a guernsey that would be preferable. It helps me if I've got all the info in one spot.

PM sent.

I thought I'd add my question here also;

What happens if the player allocated is not selected for the team vs Carlton, I would imagine they wouldn't make the trip just for the function?

^

Yeah royboy, just going by past experience, usually the office "officially" arranges for you to have a yak with someone else, but that happens anyway, in the sense that it's not as though the guys are all cordoned off or instructed to only speak with their specific sponsor, in fact, I think some are told to circulate.

I mean the scrum around Daniel Rich is usually miles long, and getting too close to Blacky can result in Gabba Girl ninja stars being hurled at you :p, but otherwise it's pretty cruisey.

Yeah others have already praised but I'd still like to pass on my thanks to Grim - TOP JOB mate.

Your efforts are super-human and as you open the thank-you card it reads... well done alien. ;) :thumbsu:

I'm more than happy to take one person with me to the sponsor function (even though I'll probably get kicked out for excessive drooling).

Alas my mother doesn't care to join me (she's joining me for the Inner Sanctum thing though).

First in best dressed, it's for the QLD function on the 30th May.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30th of May, day after my 30th birthday, will be a pretty good present I reckon. (also is Maguire's birthday from memory.)

Hehe geez GG2 (or are you GG1?), I thought I was very generous with Simon space last year! But now that you mention it, now is a good time to remind everyone that I don't share him willingly...

Pleased to see that my luck continues and I get another warmup viewing - I love eating and drinking on the club's tab!

30th of May, day after my 30th birthday, will be a pretty good present I reckon. (also is Maguire's birthday from memory.)

Like I said, I'm happy to share.

It'd be a tad bit weird me going alone...I went to the Gala Auction and the Champion Dinner alone, was a bit awkward to say the least.

Great job Grim & Bob, et al. (especially the "ticket drawer" - POBT ????).

I appreciate how much effort goes into something like this - thanks.

Grim - PM sent with requested details.

I have been told that the sponsorship badges have been processed for the second list, except for the Longer and Polec tags. I have asked about a timeline to get these completed and the answer is 'don't know'.

No Rocky `12 for me :(

I will let admin know. If anyone else didn't get their badge let me know.

^

Shit clubs. We should clearly be afforded preferential treatment.

That is what you get for speaking out :p:D

All are in order of drawing. I hope I haven't stuffed it up!

[strike]1. Gibbo[/strike]
[strike]2. Chopperduck[/strike]
[strike]3. Jorgo[/strike]
[strike]4. kuklinksi[/strike]
[strike]5. matwt73[/strike]
[strike]6. Caiphus[/strike]
[strike]7. royboy2[/strike]
[strike]8. PattyKisagun[/strike]
[strike]9. GingerGreatness[/strike]
[strike]10. FatCat08[/strike]
[strike]11. Tairy Greene[/strike]

[strike]1. Chasing the Dream[/strike]
[strike]2. sblack[/strike]
[strike]3. mpal6[/strike]
[strike]4. The Flying Belgian[/strike]
[strike]5. Crusha[/strike]
[strike]6. Lockie[/strike]
[strike]7. Spazzallo[/strike]

[strike]1. Crazy Webby[/strike]
2. Reardo
[strike]3. GabbaGirl[/strike]
[strike]4. TheBrownDog[/strike]
5. Haggis McHaggis
6. Rally
[strike]7. WhitaminC[/strike]

[strike]1. PTizzle[/strike]
[strike]2. sisterka[/strike]
[strike]3. The Golfing Lion[/strike]
[strike]4. LionKing[/strike]
[strike]5. Dlanod[/strike]
[strike]6. bcraze[/strike]
[strike]7. tancas[/strike]

I have received contact details from the following people. I will send pms to the rest. If anyone is in contact with the other winners, can you give them a reminder, because the sooner this gets sorted the better.

Cheers

It seems not every sponsor stays in touch in this thread, which is understandable. Next year it might be better to have a 'Player Sponsorship Announcements' thread, separate from the discussion thread.

It seems not every sponsor stays in touch in this thread, which is understandable. Next year it might be better to have a 'Player Sponsorship Announcements' thread, separate from the discussion thread.

There's always PMs. If you're lazy like me and haven't changed the setting you tend to get an email when you get one of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back