Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2050). Rd 2 Voting Now Open. Ding Ding!

To save any confusion I suggest henceforth y'all vote using the brownlow format:

3 votes: Fave player
2 votes: 2nd fave
1 vote: 3rd fave

For example this is how I translate Bunton Rules' and Lion Up's votes (let me know if you intended differently guys):

Lion Up:
3 votes: Golby
2 votes: Rockliff
1 vote: Bartlett

and

Bunton Rules:
3 votes: Black
2 votes: Bartlett
1 vote: Longer

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2050). Rd 2 Voting Now Open. Ding Ding!

3 - Rockliff
2 - Black
1 - Longer

2nd sponsorship tally so far:

Bartlett ($380) = 45 votes
Rockliff ($830) = 30 votes
Black ($600) = 22 votes
Longer ($380) = 18 votes
Polec ($380) = 13 votes
Hanley ($500) = 13 votes
Redden ($500) = 12 votes
Rich ($500) =10 votes
Banfield ($500) = 8 votes
Zorko ($380) = 7 votes
Green ($380) = 6 votes
Harwood ($380) = 4 votes
Docherty ($380) = 4 votes
Leuenberger ($500) = 4 votes
Yeo ($380) = 4 votes
Newell ($380) = 4 votes
Crisp ($380) = 2 votes
Golby ($380) = 2 votes
Harvey ($380) = 2 votes

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2100). Never joined in? See post #1 for details.

No, thank you for fixing it!!

I can now see my shopped avatar in it's full glory instead of being miniaturised (after reuploading it of course).

Admin are just putting the final touches on cleaning up the handful of snafu's with last year's memberships. By way of apology:

Jorgo: your recently applied gold BF membership will be upgraded to platinum shortly
BuntonRules: You now have a platinum membership
Crazy_Webby: You now have a platinum membership
sisterka: You now have a platinum membership (why not add an avatar to your profile?)
barbobot: You now have a platinum membership.

All memberships will expire a year from now.

We now have a new process in place which should make it far less likely that these sort of oversights occur, but please don't hesitate to raise any concerns with us in future. I hate to think that any of you have been biting your tongues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2100). Never joined in? See post #1 for details.

3 votes: Banfield
2 votes: Zorko
1 vote: Longer

I hate to think that any of you have been biting your tongues.

I wasn't too worried about it given it was a tenner, but as my Gold membership expired mid-way through last year and i was too impatient to wait for the sponsorship snafus to get ironed out, I just paid for BF membership last year, figuring that when the sponsorship stuff got processed, a year would be added on.

As I'm on board for the sponsorship in 2012 too, I figure Chief owes me 2 years now. Or a prize. Do I win a prize? I'd like a prize. :p

I wasn't too worried about it given it was a tenner, but as my Gold membership expired mid-way through last year and i was too impatient to wait for the sponsorship snafus to get ironed out, I just paid for BF membership last year, figuring that when the sponsorship stuff got processed, a year would be added on.

As I'm on board for the sponsorship in 2012 too, I figure Chief owes me 2 years now. Or a prize. Do I win a prize? I'd like a prize. :p

You may already have a year stockpiled. When does it say your membership expires on this page*?

*I'm not 100% certain any stockpiled memberships will display there...but will be interesting to see.

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2075). Rd 2 Voting Now Open. Ding Ding!

^ If I do have a year up my sleeve already thanks to last years sponsorship, it doesn't say it there. Says it expires mid 2012 (so the year I paid for).

Re: 2012 Player Sponsorship thread (pledges = $2075). Rd 2 Voting Now Open. Ding Ding!

^ If I do have a year up my sleeve already thanks to last years sponsorship, it doesn't say it there. Says it expires mid 2012 (so the year I paid for).

Ta. I'll check with admin.

Love this every year. Good way to get involved from down here in Sydney

Put me down for $100 :thumbsu:

Love this every year. Good way to get involved from down here in Sydney

Put me down for $100 :thumbsu:

Excellent! Grim'll fwd you his bank details shortly. In the meantime, care to lodge your votes for the second sponsorship?

Excellent! Grim'll fwd you his bank details shortly. In the meantime, care to lodge your votes for the second sponsorship?
Sweet, no worries.

3. Rockliff
2. Hanley
1. Black

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back