2012 Predictions Pt.II

Remove this Banner Ad

jackson,foley,martin,cotchin,tuck,deledio,conca,edwaards,grigg,nahas and if needed houli or newman.are you being serious even our biggest critics admit to our midfield being good.as for our backline yeah we lack a chb and rance has only had one good year at fb but the rest is quite good,two of the best rebounding hbf is not a bad start.we missed the finals by a few games and yet at the start of the year only had 3 players who had played 100 plus games that was less than goldcoast.please tell me wise ones where essendons midfield power comes from.with more experience we will make up the difference to get into the 8.happy to wager something on this essendon richmond debate,im that confident.

jackson,foley,martin,cotchin,tuck,deledio,conca,edwaards,grigg,nahas and if needed houli or newman.are you being serious even our biggest critics admit to our midfield being good.as for our backline yeah we lack a chb and rance has only had one good year at fb but the rest is quite good,two of the best rebounding hbf is not a bad start.we missed the finals by a few games and yet at the start of the year only had 3 players who had played 100 plus games that was less than goldcoast.please tell me wise ones where essendons midfield power comes from.with more experience we will make up the difference to get into the 8.happy to wager something on this essendon richmond debate,im that confident.

Cotchin and Martin are fantastic players. Deledio, Newman and Houli play in the backline and I would not add them to the midfield depth. Tuck was in and out of the two's and the best has past him. Jackson and Edwards are just players and Nahas is not a strong midfielder. Your top end talent is good but it drops away quickly. Your 2011 result reflects all this.

Grimes,Batch,Ellis,Conca,Vickery,Houli.

You can be excused for Ellis but the bloke finished 2nd in the tan trials and is a very driven individual and posters who have played with him have told us Richmond supporters,he is a natural leader.

These players everyone tends to forget.

Let's not forget Maric and Derickx who was pretty much injured all year last year but has great potential and having a ripper pre season so far.

The Irishman,Heslin is coming along nicely.

I reckon we will finish 7th.

But like everything,there has to be some luck with injuries.

Andy D. once again has given us a cruel start to the season.

For me ,a Pies ,Hawks Granny is looking likely.

Cotch-brownlow-this bloke is just pure class.

Buddy and Jack -either one will win the Coleman or will be runner up.

The Tigers ARE ON THE PROWL.

If Richmond are every bit a chance as Essendon explain us making the finals and you finishing 12th, while our best player and Captain missed a chunk of the season. Please go on to name the senior players that willed us through the season if thats what you believe

Our key positions are a bit younger and are starting to come good now. Rance, Reiwoldt and Vickery are going places and Post, Griffiths and Grimes will join them in 2012.

Our key positions are a bit younger and are starting to come good now. Rance, Reiwoldt and Vickery are going places and Post, Griffiths and Grimes will join them in 2012.
Essendon-
Hurley - 21, Games - 47
Pears - 21, Games - 47
Hooker - 23, Games - 49
Carlisle - 20, Games - 10

Richmond-
Riewoldt - 23, Games - 90
Rance - 22, Games - 44
Vickery - 21, Games - 45
Post - 22, Games - 22

Cotchin and Martin are fantastic players. Deledio, Newman and Houli play in the backline and I would not add them to the midfield depth. Tuck was in and out of the two's and the best has past him. Jackson and Edwards are just players and Nahas is not a strong midfielder. Your top end talent is good but it drops away quickly. Your 2011 result reflects all this.

Deledio will be a midfielder this year. We've recruited a few defenders lately and it's confirmed that he'll be part of the midfield group. You forgot about Foley who was reasonably good in his comeback year. Expect him to be better this year and closer to his best again. Another young midfielder I'm excited about is Helbig. Conca will be a fine player by the looks of it and Jacko is slowly becoming a good player imo. So we have Cotchin, Martin, Foley, Deledio, Helbig, Jackson, Conca. Houli will have a run in there too and expect to see Ellis a bit too

Essendon-
Hurley - 21, Games - 47
Pears - 21, Games - 47
Hooker - 23, Games - 49
Carlisle - 20, Games - 10

Richmond-
Riewoldt - 23, Games - 90
Rance - 22, Games - 44
Vickery - 21, Games - 45
Post - 22, Games - 22

How about naming all of your/ours regular key talls instead of half of them

Griffiths 20
Grimes 20
Astbury 20
Reiwoldt 23
Rance 22
Vickery 21
Post 22

Carlisle 20
Pears 21
Fletcher 36
Hurley 21
Hooker 23
Gumbleton 23

How about naming all of your/ours regular key talls instead of half of them

Griffiths 20
Grimes 20
Astbury 20
Reiwoldt 23
Rance 22
Vickery 21
Post 22

Carlisle 20
Pears 21
Fletcher 36
Hurley 21
Hooker 23
Gumbleton 23
All you did is list a few young unproven kids, our young KPP have shown much more than yours, anyway list your top 15 players and you will see how much depth you really have

All you did is list a few young unproven kids, our young KPP have shown much more than yours, anyway list your top 15 players and you will see how much depth you really have

You wouldn't know much about our best 15 because you see us play about 3 times a year, but anyway here's my 15 who I think will take us places this year:

cotchin
martin
deledio
reiwoldt
vickery
rance
foley
houli
newman
conca
batchelor
helbig
nahas

Richmond are perennial January champions.
I'd actually love to see Richmond win a premiership one day, but don't get carried away with the current list. You'd be lucky to make finals this year- I don't see THAT much improvement in your list from last year and you're not going to overtake all those teams from, say, 8-12 in 2011 in one go.
One more year of consolidation with 10 or so wins, then build towards a finals run in 2013. Be patient, at least you're developing in the right direction.

Richmond are perennial January champions.
I'd actually love to see Richmond win a premiership one day, but don't get carried away with the current list. You'd be lucky to make finals this year- I don't see THAT much improvement in your list from last year and you're not going to overtake all those teams from, say, 8-12 in 2011 in one go.
One more year of consolidation with 10 or so wins, then build towards a finals run in 2013. Be patient, at least you're developing in the right direction.
Yeah this year we are 40-60 making the finals imo, but by all means go for it Tiges and i'll back you all the way!

2013 i expect finals though

You wouldn't know much about our best 15 because you see us play about 3 times a year, but anyway here's my 15 who I think will take us places this year:

cotchin
martin
deledio
reiwoldt
vickery
rance
foley
houli
newman
conca
batchelor
helbig
nahas
I dont mind richmonds list, there top 5 players would be one of the best in the comp, but you clearly lack depth and this will be adressed by players progressing and possible trading, the fact that you have your first three draft picks of the 2010 draft in your top 15 highlights this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cotchin Star and best young mid in the comp imo.

martin Star and likely to end up a top 10 mid in the comp.

deledio Top 50 player in the comp but has never seemed to have the killer instinct.

reiwoldt Star but a little inconsistant. How is he mentally and can he bring multiple seasons of hardness to add to his brilliance

vickery Good young player, will likely end up as a solid b grader in the 8-13 range on a good list

rance Same as vickery although his skills desperately need to improve.

foley Solid B grader but has had major injuries which may return. The equivalent of butler at the eagles. Quality player when fit but one-two major injuries away from retirement/the axe

houli B grader who's best is playing behind play with no attention. In the 13-18 of a good side.

newman Solid B grader but no star. Plays in defence as a small - medium but as has always been said the last spot on a team before being depth is as a back pocket.

conca Quality young talent, but skill a kid who cant be relied upon to help carry a team and by no means an A grader. (rated him around 20-30 in the 2010 draft pool)

batchelor Decent talent but b grade at best imo as he wont ever be a mid and third tall is not a star player position.

helbig roleplayer

post roleplayer

grimes roleplayer

nahas roleplayer with talent to be more but too small to have a real impact.

Close to enough star power to be a quality side but nowhere near enough support and no depth if thats the best 15 players. A few of those players wouldnt be near the 22 in a top 4 side currently. I think this is a very fair analysis. You guys need a lot more experience and about 10 more hardened bodies before you contest anything.

I dont mind richmonds list, there top 5 players would be one of the best in the comp, but you clearly lack depth and this will be adressed by players progressing and possible trading, the fact that you have your first three draft picks of the 2010 draft in your top 15 highlights this

Well most of our list is under 22 years of age. I could quite easily put Griffiths and Astbury as players who look to have bright futures too. Just need to get games into them. I think Maric will be important in the ruck this year also. Derrickx is one guy who could surprise in the ruck too

via track watchers both deledio and newman are training in the midfield group.

all ill say with the tigers v ess fans. we(me) understand we have a long way to go but i will say that everybody said ess wont do any good last year and you guys went into defence mode. you were proven right at the end of the season. the tiger fans here are doing the same thing and until the end of the season no ones right. yet.

Robinson to go into every contest head first and smash every campaigner in his way. Does anyone disagree? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Predictions Pt.II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back