10 R
11 M
12 SK
13 WC
14 B
15 WB
16 GC
17 GWS

done in 2 mins (sounds like my lovelife)
probably wayyyyyyyyy wrong, but one thing always happens in that there are some big sliders & some big risers.

No such thing as natural improvement. Ryder is the perfect example. If there was such a thing as natural improvement he'd be a superstar now. Some of those guys might be delisted in two years for all we know. Too many variables in a football career to say improvement is natural.

I thought I was the only one *Sniff*

The amount of optimism that comes from that phrase drives me insane

Dempster wasn't 29 at the start of the season:thumbsu:

True, though at 27 he was no spring chicken, fair?

IMO it's about being played where you shine.

Anyways, it's my turn, you can pick on me when I'm wrong :)

I thought I was the only one *Sniff*

The amount of optimism that comes from that phrase drives me insane

Yeah its nothing saying. There is nothing "natural" about it. As its already been stated.... all players impove at differnt rates. Some have reached the roof of their potential and stagnate, some will go back wards and some will improve faster than others

I understand why everyone has high hopes for their own club though and thinks/hopes they will improve from last year.

Its easy to say my "club will push up into the 8 because of natural improvement"... there are only 8 spots for finals and not every club that improves will get a spot. What we need to look at is - Will my club impove more that club x, y and z

There are alot of clubs in that logjam from last year, Essondon, North, Saints, Freo etc... so its basicly who has the most scope for improvement... and how much of that improvement will actually be realised. Personally I dont think that Essondon will improve as much as North or Freo and possibly even Richmond.

Just my opinion but time will tell

Using SuperCoach and DT stats to back your arguement, you are actually a moron.
Zac Clark is not in the same postcode as NicNat, Clark has played a handfull of good games. Im not saying he isnt a good player im just saying he is no where near as good as Natinui, NicNat will improve again this year as well.

I agree tha NN is superior at stoppages & tap work.
Zac is superior at getting around the ground and will become like another midfielder who can ruck, ala like dean cox.

I agree tha NN is superior at stoppages & tap work.
Zac is superior at getting around the ground and will become like another midfielder who can ruck, ala like dean cox.

I could name about 15 ruckman off the top of my head that are better than Zac Clarke. sooo one eyed.

Go read his pro data stats!

I dont have to I already know he is not that good. ill name a few ruckman who are better than your beloveed Zac

H-Mac
Mumford
Cox
Nic Nat
Jamar
Goldstein
Seaby
Zac Smith
Luenburger
Mitch Clark
Sandi
Kruezer
Warnock
Ryder
Jolly

There you go, thats 15 straight up, zip it.

I dont have to I already know he is not that good. ill name a few ruckman who are better than your beloveed Zac

H-Mac
Mumford
Cox
Nic Nat
Jamar
Goldstein
Seaby
Zac Smith
Luenburger
Mitch Clark
Sandi
Kruezer
Warnock
Ryder
Jolly

There you go, thats 15 straight up, zip it.

How many of those ruckmen are sub 22 years of age?
****all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of those ruckmen are sub 22 years of age?
****all!
Umm buddy Age had nothing to do with your agument, you were implying Zac is a jet right now hence telling everyone to look at his Supercoach scores etc, now your changing the argument to he is GOING to be good. hahah this is halarious!!! Let me remind you that the initial argument was you saying Sandi and Clarke were a better ruck combo than Cox and NicNat now not in 4 years time, make your mind up, you're not very good at this are you champ?

Umm buddy Age had nothing to do with your agument, you were implying Zac is a jet right now hence telling everyone to look at his Supercoach scores etc, now your changing the argument to he is GOING to be good. hahah this is halarious!!! Let me remind you that the initial argument was you saying Sandi and Clarke were a better ruck combo than Cox and NicNat now not in 4 years time, make your mind up, you're not very good at this are you champ?

He is saying he is a jet "considering" his age. same with nic nat.

you could run down a list of established older ruckman who are better than nic nat as well. doesn't mean he isn't any good.

He is saying he is a jet "considering" his age. same with nic nat.

you could run down a list of established older ruckman who are better than nic nat as well. doesn't mean he isn't any good.

Wrong. That was never implied.
I get it Freo supporters think he is going to be a star. Whatever, im over it I was meerly having a crack as im bored out of my mind at work. Go Zac!

Mate, I still standby by my view that sandi & zac will be more of a force than cox & NN.

You will only to wait for the first western derby of 2012 to see my prediction come home to roost.

I had essendon at 6 or 7. Reason being that they took bigger scalps than the other teams in the logjam and had stupid losses, like those in the middle of the year. North though might finish above them, not because they are better than essendon, but because north have such an easy draw. Are they actually playing GWS and GC twice? Could lose to essendon twice and finish above them.

The real unknown for me are sydney and st kilda. St kilda because well they were in a grand final in 2010, but I am expecting a massive drop. Sydney because i really do not know where they fit. Will they finish top 4, will they make up the numbers or will they finish outside the 8 (which they never do)?

Give Melbourne and Richmond one more year and i reckon they will explode.

Collingwood, Hawthorn, Geelong, Carlton and West Coast all a premiership chance.

Essendon, Sydney Fremantle, North and St kilda. I am expecting these 5 to fight it out for the remaining 3 spots in the 8.

Melbourne, Richmond, Adelaide, Brisbane and Bulldogs all not quite there yet

and GC, GWS and Port all wooden spoon chances.

It's a fact, the bias towards Essendon horribly clouds people's judgement on our side. The same people that continue to horribly underrate Nathan Buckley on this site, the same people who continue to underrate Sydney year after year. According to Bigfooty, Essendon has one of the bottom 3 lists in the AFL, no hope for the future and doomed to fall to the bottom 4 again in 2012. Fact is, we have a young side (don't bother with the average age stat, unless you take out Fletcher), a talented side whom are hoping to play a big role in the future. This is a best case scenario, obviously factors like injury or a halt in development will affect us, but some of the dribble on this site posted about Essendon is outrageous

It's a fact, the bias towards Essendon horribly clouds people's judgement on our side. The same people that continue to horribly underrate Nathan Buckley on this site, the same people who continue to underrate Sydney year after year. According to Bigfooty, Essendon has one of the bottom 3 lists in the AFL, no hope for the future and doomed to fall to the bottom 4 again in 2012. Fact is, we have a young side (don't bother with the average age stat, unless you take out Fletcher), a talented side whom are hoping to play a big role in the future. This is a best case scenario, obviously factors like injury or a halt in development will affect us, but some of the dribble on this site posted about Essendon is outrageous

Yeah and TAB Sportsbet also have a large bias against Essendon. Fancy ranking them 9th or 10th to make the 8. Even though they are in the business of making money - because it is Essendon they don't care if they throw money away.

Yeah and TAB Sportsbet also have a large bias against Essendon. Fancy ranking them 9th or 10th to make the 8. Even though they are in the business of making money - because it is Essendon they don't care if they throw money away.
I pity supporters who have nothing else to do besides of hate on other teams

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Predictions Pt.II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back