2012 SC Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thoughts Fyfe is questionable lol...

I expect no less than a 105 ppg average from him as a forward...

Haha, yeah i'd expect that as well, cant see him taking a back step after last year. Could even improve if he finds himself playing more through the midfield, exceptional user of the ball. Fingers crossed.

It's funny how quickly you change your line-up in these early stages.

Both are out now, currently sitting with Saad and Skinner, freed up money and upgraded Butcher to Franklin.

Any thoughts on what to expect from Saad? Obviously a lot of VFL goals, but obviously doesn't mean all that much going into the big league (i.e Aaron Edwards).

Could Terry Milera be a better option that's less taken?

Saad will definitely play a fair few games this year. He will play alongside Milne as a small forward whilst Schneider pushes up into the midfield.

Don't think Milera will play much, might sneak a few games in depending on injuries.

I can't stop chopping and changing between Zaha, Sidebottom, Roo and Christensen. I keep hearing whispers that Zaha has had a few knee issues and is sore, Sidebottom has been training with the mids but will he actually breakout and score 100+ consistently? I'm fairly sure Christensen can average at least 80 this year so if I get Sidebum and his average doesn't improve (83) I'll be pissed.

With the injuries to Krak and Caff we may not have the luxury of playing Sidebottom for longer periods in the middle, he may be required to play more forward. With regards to Christensen though I am not convinced on his job security, he played as a sub a few times last year.

Thoughts on Allen Christianson?

With the injuries to Krak and Caff we may not have the luxury of playing Sidebottom for longer periods in the middle, he may be required to play more forward. With regards to Christensen though I am not convinced on his job security, he played as a sub a few times last year.

Lock Bundy in he wont be used anywhere as many times as the sub this year and will spend more time in the midfield should easily avg 80+ this year

My thoughts he is in the cats best 22 with mez out with injury till mid year and young allen has leaped froged duncan l feel.should play heaps of footy this year.There my thoughts others might think diff.
you could go a rookie then upgrade.

My thoughts exactly :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent a lot of time in the vest last year, how much this year?

Christensen is a no go for me. Good player but better SC options out there.

He'smMid pricer who's inconsistent. Will have some 100+ scores but more than likely to have some 60-70 scores. Not enough to be a keeper and won;t increase enough to be a cash cow.

Spent a lot of time in the vest last year, how much this year?

Doubt he will be spending much time in the vest this year. Well an truly in our best 22, and wouldnt surprise me to see him average 90 odd this year. Just as good an option as heppel for a break out and cheaper too.

Has anyone thought of or have T Banfield (Bris) in your team? Stuck between Banfield and Winderlich.
Do you think Banfield will improve from last season?

Not sure about Banfield, but I doubt Winderlich will score highly as he will most likely play as a defensive forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back