2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think having McIntosh, Giles (Redden, Stephenson) as my rucks is too risky? Used to have Sandilands, but downgraded to pick up Fisher in the backline. If McIntosh averages 80, which I believe he can, his price will rise to about $450k and Sandilands might drop to $580k at some stage. I can play McIntosh in the ruck for most of the year and then pick up Sandilands for about $130k extra. In the meantime, Fisher and McIntosh should outscore Sandilands and another rookie all year. Any advice?

Thanks,

At best a return each week of 180 point per round

I think its Nicnats year .......his curve reads 09@57ppg,10@71 ppg and 11@93ppg or close to that effect.

Worsfold will save Cox for the finals, controlling his output/time on the ball to allowing to see out to finals time, this only means increased workload on the dunking machine!!

Much better options around then a 2nd year ruck man priced over 400k imo

I see Kruezer as the only one and then it depends where they play him and similar to North they may try and play 3 big men. Not much to expect Smith to improve to a 90 ave and play 20 games as his sides no.1 ruck.

Starting to think McEvoy will be the one to back up Mumford in my team this year. Had Berger but with Longer and Hudson around I'm not too sure. McEvoy is the sole ruckman and has a pretty good fixture. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liking the look of my team with Minson and Maric as my two rucks and having the ability to spend the cash elsewhere. Both will be their teams number one ruckman and has freed up $240k from my Cox and McIntosh combo.

Anyone considered the 4 rookie Ruck approach.. Just flirting with that option now...

Guess my logic is that I see Redden and Giles potentially being a couple of the top rookie scorers across all lines so why not have them both on the ground.

Am I mad??

Anyone considered the 4 rookie Ruck approach.. Just flirting with that option now...

Guess my logic is that I see Redden and Giles potentially being a couple of the top rookie scorers across all lines so why not have them both on the ground.

Am I mad??

Mad :p

Although I was really against the 3 rookie combo a month or 2 ago now the idea has really grown on me... Hello Mr Redden

Am I mad??

Not so much mad but just leaves you vulnerable. Lets say one of Redden/Giles averages 65-70ish and the other turns out to be a SC dud and averages 35-40 over the first few weeks.

If you have 3 rookie rucks you can simply play the better ruck and leave the other on the bench, and don't urgently need to trade. It doesn't really hurt you much.

But if you have 4 rookie rucks you will immediately be forced into a decision on early trading.

Can anyone update me on the form of Mark Jamar? and whats everyones thoughts on a potential starter , could be a premium an save some $$$

Not so much mad but just leaves you vulnerable. Lets say one of Redden/Giles averages 65-70ish and the other turns out to be a SC dud and averages 35-40 over the first few weeks.

If you have 3 rookie rucks you can simply play the better ruck and leave the other on the bench, and don't urgently need to trade. It doesn't really hurt you much.

But if you have 4 rookie rucks you will immediately be forced into a decision on early trading.

Yeah, that's what's stopping me I think

Anyone think that Cox (and a few other ruckmen) should have been MID/RUC?

Unless he regularly lines up as a rover rather than the ruckman, no. I know Brisbane tried it with Clark roving Leuenberger back in 2010, but it wasn't for an extended period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back