2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any word on how long Brogan is likely to be out?

Are most people off Leuenberger now that Hudson appears like he'll have abit of a role this year?

I was considering going back to a 2 premium ruck combo but with the news about Brogan i like the idea of Giles as R2 alot more now.

Minson and Maric or Kruezer and McIntosh?

Kruezer and McIntosh seem to be the popular choices but both are their teams number two ruckman. Minson and Maric seem set to be their teams number one for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Sandilands looking like he will be properly fit round 1?
hasnt been 100% for 2 years but that hasnt stopped him scoring massive, who knows how Lyon will manage it (played N Roo injured for 2 years flat)

Thoughts on Jarrad Redden, can he hold down number 1 ruck spot?

Has looked impressive in the NAB Cup.

I think he can be this years Zac Smith.

Renouf is a spud and Lobbe is still a while away from resuming so you'd say that Redden will get first opportunity as no.1 ruck at port.

Redden rucked well again big Cox a couple of weeks ago and it was a great effort.

I think he is worth the risk starting on the ground as R2. :thumbsu:

Has looked impressive in the NAB Cup.

I think he can be this years Zac Smith.

Renouf is a spud and Lobbe is still a while away from resuming so you'd say that Redden will get first opportunity as no.1 ruck at port.

Redden rucked well again big Cox a couple of weeks ago and it was a great effort.

I think he is worth the risk starting on the ground as R2. :thumbsu:

Basically my thoughts too. Just seems to be some sort of doubt that he won't be number 1 whole season, only early on. One of those real make or break spots if I decided to run him at R2

The start of the season is making ruck selection very difficult with Mumford and Giles playing the week before everyone else, knowing who to start Giles or Reden and who to select Mumford or Sandilands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back