2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me... I'm offcicially the ruck killer!

I started with Luey and Mummy, both went down! Traded one for cash (The big O) and the other for Nic Nat (Knowing Giles especially and Redden as a back up would get the job done.)

Rumors now Nic Nat won't play - Great for NM, however I can't take a t trick in SC!

**** me... I'm offcicially the ruck killer!

I started with Luey and Mummy, both went down! Traded one for cash (The big O) and the other for Nic Nat (Knowing Giles especially and Redden as a back up would get the job done.)

Rumors now Nic Nat won't play - Great for NM, however I can't take a t trick in SC!

What? Where are these rumours coming from, this is fantastic news for me (Sorry Pez :eek:). This could finally be the chance Cox needs to get a decent score for me. Let us pray :p

I have, Giles, Kruezer, Redden and Stephenson.

3 of the 4 not playing this week its a freakin circus out there

Anyway thinking of trading Kruezer who has been under performing for Maric who seems to be getting consistent scores and will play every week baring injuries.

I have, Giles, Kruezer, Redden and Stephenson.

3 of the 4 not playing this week its a freakin circus out there

Anyway thinking of trading Kruezer who has been under performing for Maric who seems to be getting consistent scores and will play every week baring injuries.

I've got Sandilands/Kreuzer/Giles and Redden. Was planning on downgrading Kreuzer anyway so gonna turn him into Longer

Is longer actually going to play a consistent number of games?

Have O and Redden, but don't want to trade them out if Longer will just be omitted next week.

Very happy with Ryder, pretty unhappy with Kreuzer. He'll now warm the bench with Giles on the field. I don't want to burn a trade just for the sake of freeing up a little cash at this point in time - especially when I don't currently need it. Kreuzer will stay in the side on the pine and at worst he will be cover over the byes. If he doesn't come good and reclaim his spot on the field he'll only go if I have the luxury of a spare trade.

Kruezer now playing, tough choice between him and Giles for R2 I would have thought.
Considering they wanted to rest him I'm a little weary of what kind of a role he'll play. With Brogan back in though Giles' score is sure to dip a little again.

Honestly not sure which way to go...

Kruezer now playing, tough choice between him and Giles for R2 I would have thought.

Considering Giles has not only brogan but setanta as well and resting at full forward is just catching a cold, I'm inclined to go Kreuzer (with very little confidence tho)
TBH just happy i have 3 rucks playing - thank "F"

Considering Giles has not only brogan but setanta as well and resting at full forward is just catching a cold, I'm inclined to go Kreuzer (with very little confidence tho)
TBH just happy i have 3 rucks playing - thank "F"

LOL!

All of us Kreuzer/Giles/Redden/Stephenson blokes won't be too happy, I'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the first few rounds, I really regretted going 2 premium rucks. But after the last 2 weeks i'm feeling alot better about that choice. Honestly expected Stephenson to play more games, but im sure he will as the season goes on.

Not sure why Port dont play Redden, he was alot better in the ruck than Renouf!

Ryder or McIntosh (or someone else) for McEvoy? Have the cash to go straight to Ryder or HMac without using a cash cow.

Ryder or McIntosh (or someone else) for McEvoy? Have the cash to go straight to Ryder or HMac without using a cash cow.

depends who you're other ruckman is. If you got Cox, like me, you want to avoid guys who have the round 11 bye (like HMac). Giles also will sit in round 11. I can accept 1 donut in the rucks on a bye week, but not 2.

Man, the ruck has not been kind to me this year. Went from Mummy to McEvoy, and will now go from McEvoy to someone else. 2 trades and 3 donuts in the first 6 weeks. Set and forget my arse.

My rucks are averaging 128 a week - total

Code:
1	Mumford	96
1	Leuenberger	100

2	Mumford	0
2	Leuenberger	103

3	Mumford 	108
3	Leuenberger	8

4	Giles	106
4	Cordy	28

5	Naitanui	112
5	Giles	114

6	Giles	56
6	Naitanui	0

my 2 rucks mcintosh & giles have been brilliant so far. i do fear giles will begin to slip as the season continues. and with brogan & setanta out, he wont be getting much relief. considering trading giles out after round 10, as my ruck bench is redden & longer, and theres clearly no job security there.

if the situation improves for all of them, i might consider bringing roughhead into the fwd line, and sacking one of them for a cheap ruc/fwd to bring roughs dpp into play.

have not traded any rucks yet this year. :D

I started off with Mumford, Giles, Redden and Stephenson as my ruck setup.

I traded Mumford out for McIntosh the second time he got named but didn't play.

Ended up making just over $200,000 from that trade which enabled me to upgrade Coniglio to Barlow.

As long as Giles keeps it up I will stick with him.

I have far more imoprtant ares to upgrasde first. :D:thumbsu:

i traded mumford to mcintosh when mumford was listed to miss 4 weeks. happy with giles, but i will probably end up trading him out come bye time considering hmac and giles share the same bye round and redden and stephenson are barely getting a run. :eek:

anyone get the feeling giles might end up like z.smith of last year? average really well over the course of the first half of the season, but fade a bit in the 2nd half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back