2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might seem like a stupid question, but is there a reason why nobody seems to be considering ryder this year? it seems like he did alright in the NAB

This might seem like a stupid question, but is there a reason why nobody seems to be considering ryder this year? it seems like he did alright in the NAB

Probably too inconsistent throughout the year, can pull out some great scores, but can go missing for periods.

Your right though, has looked on fire over the pre season, and does present some descent value.

Changed at last moment before partial lockout from Sandi to Mumford at the insistence of one of my friends. FUUUUUUUUUU Shayne Mumford.

Um he still got 96.... wasn't a total failure...
Just because he was playing GWS doesn't guarantee a score of 150.

Probably too inconsistent throughout the year, can pull out some great scores, but can go missing for periods.

Your right though, has looked on fire over the pre season, and does present some descent value.
His last 10 games of last season he averaged 103 with his lowest score during that period being 81.

I suppose over the course of the whole season though you're right - he did hit two scores below 50 and 3 more below 80. Not the worst record, but not glowing either.

I've taken him at this stage along with Kruezer. He's only 24 so his best football is ahead of him if you ask me. Got rid of Cox for him as I wanted to use the money elsewhere. For the money these two cost, I'd be rapt if they can average 100 each.

His last 10 games of last season he averaged 103 with his lowest score during that period being 81.

I suppose over the course of the whole season though you're right - he did hit two scores below 50 and 3 more below 80. Not the worst record, but not glowing either.

I've taken him at this stage along with Kruezer. He's only 24 so his best football is ahead of him if you ask me. Got rid of Cox for him as I wanted to use the money elsewhere. For the money these two cost, I'd be rapt if they can average 100 each.

If Paddy gets to play as a free roaming ruck, he should score well. His problem is when he is forced to play defensive on the opposition ruckmen, becuase he only really has one mind set, attack or defense. He is good at both, but wont score well when he is playing defensive.

Will anyone be benching Giles this week based on the fact he is up against Goldstein and Hank McIntosh?
Bench Giles and play Redden or Big "O"

Wouldnt bench him for the Big O. Giles did pretty well against Mummy, so I wouldn't expext him to be spanked by Goldstein or McIntosh.

I would probably change him to Redden though, if he plays a full game i'd say he is a good chance to out do Giles anyways.

I like the look of Redden, and wouldnt be suprised if he holds his spot when Lobbe returns. Maybe its just the afro, but he reminds me of Mummy.

I take it you've spent the week feeling pretty content. :p

Hopefully they can keep up the form, personally I hope they flop, but thats only becuase I dont have them :rolleyes:

I take it you've spent the week feeling pretty content. :p

Hopefully they can keep up the form, personally I hope they flop, but thats only becuase I dont have them :rolleyes:
Haha I'm obviously pretty happy at the moment, but like you've pointed out consistency hasn't been Paddy's strong point in the past, same deal for Kreuzer too really. While I'd love for both to continue to score so strongly, I'm just happy that this will make it easier for them to average somewhere around that 100 mark even if they push a couple of scores around 80 in the next couple of rounds.

Haha I'm obviously pretty happy at the moment, but like you've pointed out consistency hasn't been Paddy's strong point in the past, same deal for Kreuzer too really. While I'd love for both to continue to score so strongly, I'm just happy that this will make it easier for them to average somewhere around that 100 mark even if they push a couple of scores around 80 in the next couple of rounds.

Thats very humble of you, if it had of been me, I would have painted it all over the satisfaction thread, :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldstein possibly the biggest fall from grace of 2012

I knew he would struggle with McIntosh back in the side, but didnt expect him to be dropped by round 5.

He is really going to struggle when he isn't the sole ruck as he doesn't have alot more to offer around the ground.

I knew he would struggle with McIntosh back in the side, but didnt expect him to be dropped by round 5.

He is really going to struggle when he isn't the sole ruck as he doesn't have alot more to offer around the ground.

If someone goes Leigh Matthews on the behind post he can fill in for that. Surprised he's not a DPP in SC for that reason alone.

Gee arent those who started with Hmac smiling right now. Goldy dropped can only mean good things for his scoring. Was relatively cheap and with Giles/Redden/Steph you could have a very competitive ruck combination for what 700k?

Instaed you could've done what i did along with every other mofo, get sucked in my undurable Mummy then trade him out to undurable Sandi at a bargain price of 600k+.

/semi constructive post, semi vent :D

HMac Man oF the match today!

Thumbs up if you started with HMac/Giles combo... They are averaging over 200 points a game :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back