2013/14 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened to MV forum? Is it being hosted elsewhere nowadays?

Was hacked about a week ago by the "Myanmar Muslim Cyber Force" pretty sad, it's a very fun forum to be on at times its also good to get quick info and rumours due to it being very active. Have no idea what's happening hopefully it comes back online soon the Internet misses it :(

Was hacked about a week ago by the "Myanmar Muslim Cyber Force" pretty sad, it's a very fun forum to be on at times its also good to get quick info and rumours due to it being very active. Have no idea what's happening hopefully it comes back online soon the Internet misses it :(

WOW!
Those crazy Burmese!!!

It was (is) a good forum and especially as we lead into 2013/14 season eager to hear some more news on signings, in particular marquee spot. They are leaving it late

any names being thrown around?

Pablo Contreras seems to be the name floating around heavily. William Gallas has been mentioned a lot too, through going by the past week looks like we are in favor of Contreras just waiting on his confirmation looks like.

A hybrid CB/RB would be perfect.

I think we will then add another little known midfielder/forward.

Coe
Contreras Ansell Leijer Traore
Milligan
New Mid/Broxham Finkler
Nichols
Thompson Barbourouses

Pain Nabbout Geria Galloway Jeggo Bru Thomas

Yep def need that other midfielder I think

It was hacked, Jase & Pete the forum Gestapo hope to have it back up and running within the next week.

Last I heard they were waiting on the Fozza's original creator to hand over the keys as he no longer finances or contributes to it.

We were hacked for being racists, if you can believe that complete nonsensical outrageousness!

We Vuck fans would never stoop so low as to throw endless amounts of racial cheap shots at each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A hybrid CB/RB would be perfect.

I think we will then add another little known midfielder/forward.

Coe
Contreras Ansell Leijer Traore
Milligan
New Mid/Broxham Finkler
Nichols
Thompson Barbourouses

Pain Nabbout Geria Galloway Jeggo Bru Thomas

Yep def need that other midfielder I think

Not bad but I'd prefer pain on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Conteras is 35 years old his last club he played for was Olympiakos he has cl expereince. Isnt he a little to old to be a marquee

Who do you want Messi?

Marquees don't come in there prime or are easy to attract they are usually in the early to mid 30's and out of contract, otherwise they'll be in Europe still.

The real question is, is Pablo Conteras marquees status? Many will say "NO" he deffiently won't put bums on seats that's for sure, guess his football will do the talking to prove us his worth it, in other words what I'm trying to say is..

In Ange We trust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know which end the people who normally sit in the northern terrace will sit at against heart @ etihad

I am a Melbourne victory general admission member do I need to reserve seats for games against big teams such as heart wsw sydfc??

I am a Melbourne victory general admission member do I need to reserve seats for games against big teams such as heart wsw sydfc??

No I wouldn't think so unless adviced by the club, last season we where adviced to reserve seats only against Sydney F.C due to the Del Pireo effect.

At Docklands you wont need to reserve a seat with GA.

GA at Docklands is behind the North End Goals ( Bourke St End) and both Pockets on Level 1. All of Level 3 is GA

At Swan Street - Round 12 v WSW & Rd 25 v Sydney FC (Not Aust Day) are both fully reserved matches. This is to stop the 21k Sell Out that happend last year v Newcastle and WSW. $3 was the upgrade fee last season.

Best way to keep up to date is on Facebook or check the emails the club send out about changes to seating.

Contreras is a very good signing, lots of CB experience that is vital to help our young squad. really looking forward to watching him play.

Is our list complete then?

Contreras is a very good signing, lots of CB experience that is vital to help our young squad. really looking forward to watching him play.

Is our list complete then?

From memory there's still a couple of squad places available, one might be a foreign visa spot if Traore gets his citizenship application fast-tracked.

I would like the club to fill all roster spots every season. Use it for experience or unearthing another kid but make the most of it. If broke spuds like no heart can fill their roster, we should do so with ease!

Looks like a loan deal.

SOCCEROO Jame Troisi is set to be unveiled as Melbourne Victory's latest signing.

The Adelaide-born attacker was signed by Juventus and Atalanta in a co-ownership deal last year.

He played six matches for Atalanta last season.

Troisi, 25, signed a co-ownership extension this before English clubs Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers signalled some interest during the FIFA transfer window.

It's understood Troisi was recommended to Victory by former Socceroos midfielder Vince Grella. Troisi has penned a one season loan deal with the A-League club.

Victory officials did not return calls.

More to come

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/foo...elbourne-victory/story-fndm8psv-1226725088677

lol at recommended by Vince Grella.
Awesome and a good move for him in a World Cup year, boy do we have some attacking options this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back