2013 AFL Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, can you provide us with info about what each table means, and how it impacts on your rankings?

Info on each table will be given, how the weightings are devised and you can guesstimate by the numbers presented in the tables on how they affect the rankings.

Does this mean /thread?

Its a bit like that. Just like in a "who done it" movie, once you find out who the killer is, your interest fades. My interest in this thread was on when Roby would decide to move Hawthorn from the number 1 spot. I honestly thought he would go the other way and make them be at infinity spot.

No one is envious of people dressed like oversized grapes Haddo

Unless maybe they are currently dressed as poos and wees that is

bushie will have you for that and it's gold'n'brown Syd just irresistible aren't we to you colour fetishist types

bushie will have you for that and it's gold'n'brown Syd just irresistible aren't we to you colour fetishist types

Syds barbs have always been like butter in a souffle Haddo. Soft, ineffectual and, like the French, bound to melt away when the going gets tough.

Bushie who?
No one remembers you when you're gone.

Oh hai Syd.:D

How's your boat trailer?

Probably a premiership. Sydney were on top of the rankings this time last year.

My new favourite poster, OF ALL TIME!

Syds barbs have always been like butter in a souffle Haddo. Soft, ineffectual and, like the French, bound to melt away when the going gets tough.

Oh hai Syd.:D

How's your boat trailer?

HAI ******* Arm, how's 'nam?
Mrs come back at you with sharpened cutlery lately?

Boat trailers good, new for old always a winner.

Shame on you comparing me to the filthy French flogs though.
That's even worse than being mistaken for a Freo supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This stinks of the old tv show trick of killing off a character to boost falling ratings. It works for a while but the show is good as dead anyway.

I think Roby should to adhere to the old showbiz saying of "always leave them wanting more" and quit while he's ahead (figuratively speaking ;) )

This stinks of the old tv show trick of killing off a character to boost falling ratings. It works for a while but the show is good as dead anyway.

I think Roby should to adhere to the old showbiz saying of "always leave them wanting more" and quit while he's ahead (figuratively speaking ;) )

It's a formula. Your post makes you look like a fool.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'.

Abraham Lincoln (said more than 100 years ago now)

It's a formula. Your post makes you look like a fool.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'.

Abraham Lincoln (said more than 100 years ago now)

You should take his advice then.

I never thought I'd say this, but fellas, can we get back to the rankings?

So, what's a team got to do around here to get above Freo? Do we sack the coach? Bring in Kennett? Ask the AFL for a blank cheque? I need solutions, people. I don't want 'yes' men, I want answers; I want accountability, God damn it. This ratings slide has to end, and it has to end immediately! I want 1,000 monkeys at 1,000 typewriters, I want the brightest minds using the best technology, I want to see cobblers cobbling. I want my number one ranking back, and I want it now.

So, what's a team got to do around here to get above Freo? Do we sack the coach? Bring in Kennett? Ask the AFL for a blank cheque? I need solutions, people. I don't want 'yes' men, I want answers; I want accountability, God damn it. This ratings slide has to end, and it has to end immediately! I want 1,000 monkeys at 1,000 typewriters, I want the brightest minds using the best technology, I want to see cobblers cobbling. I want my number one ranking back, and I want it now.

Ahhh...See, this is where you went wrong.

We now have the cobblers and they are cobbling furiously.

Enjoi your failure.:thumbsu:

I think if we beat WCE by 25 goals, while having a 30 - 10 free kick differential against, that might do it... am I doing it right Roby?

If we can beat North by 5-6 goals, that should see us drop back down to 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back