2013 AFL Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we beat WCE by 25 goals, while having a 30 - 10 free kick differential against, that might do it... am I doing it right Roby?

Disagree totally, the rankings reward defensively minded and structured teams if the hawks are to get near to regaining top spot we've got to keep the eagles to under 3 points imo.

St Kilda v Melbourne "match of the round".

You are such a legend Roby
Roby somehow foresaw Neeld's sacking and Milne's rape chargers. I'm not sure how he factored that into his power rankings but I'm impressed.

hB529CBE0

Disagree totally, the rankings reward defensively minded and structured teams if the hawks are to get near to regaining top spot we've got to keep the eagles to under 3 points imo.

That's not outside the realms of possibility; our forward line is great but it unfortunately receives its service from our midfield.

Just read the new rankings.

That is transcendent - I feel my mind has just been shown behind the veil. The wizard isn't a little green man at all and Shangri-La is just down the road.

Hawks 2nd to Fremantle and the promise that a Hawthorn loss will see them drop to 5th. I don't even know what to say to that.

I follow these more than the AFL Ladder. Its only a matter of time until the AFL themselves adopt the Roby Ladder.. Similiar to that Mcyntire dude.

The future has arrived, and I for one am all for it.

Go RobyRankings

The AFL wont stop there, surely the entire Finals Series will be scrapped and the Premiership Cup awarded to the team holding the #1 spot in Roby's rankings in an elaborate online presentation night hosted on BigFooty.

When asked about reaching the top of the Roby rankings :
Fremantle coach Ross Lyon says that the Dockers has "achieved nothing" and still has a long way to go before considered premiership contenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross is wrong

Pfft St Kilda never topped the list when Lyon was there.
He should humbly accept footy's greatest honour and be thankful.

Sydney came 2nd in last years ranking, what I wouldn't give to trade the 2012 AFL Premiership Cup for 1st place in Roby's Power Rankings.

Pfft St Kilda never topped the list when Lyon was there.
He should humbly accept footy's greatest honour and be thankful.

Sydney came 2nd in last years ranking, what I wouldn't give to trade the 2012 AFL Premiership Cup for 1st place in Roby's Power Rankings.

It's in the history books now Syd read them and weep, like i've said before about footy, cheer up there's always next week or next season to look forward to.:)

I could illustrate several ideas syd, but teh ladies would call them unhygienic and Chief, the most stable genius, would ban my arse, anyway at the end of the day a cup is but a cup, a mere trinket.

I could illustrate several ideas syd, but teh ladies would call them unhygienic and Chief, the most stable genius, would ban my arse, anyway at the end of the day a cup is but a cup, a mere trinket.

Indeed Haddo.

Ironically I did find that the Premiership Cup holds 9.8% more w(h)ine than than the ones we earned in the early part of the century.

Ones in the early part of the century? (seeing as you are excluding 2012) ones? that's multiples my boy, who taught you how to count? the french?, 2005 is one, in the singular, uno, ein or une, (if your french/cannuck) comes before two. unless? oh my god, you're not are you? wearing a onesie?

some sage advice, if you fill your cup with goon you get what you deserve, a lower power ranking.

Four discrepancies found this round and should be an improved performance over last week which was the worst in rankings history. With the dwindled fund it means adding some from the vault.

Hawthorn v West Coast – Handicap (-30.5) – $2 @ $1.91 Betfair

Fremantlev North Melbourne –Handicap (-21.5) – $2 @ $1.92 Luxbet

Port Adelaide v Sydney –Handicap (-35.5) – $1 @ $1.885 Pinnacle

St Kilda v Melbourne –Handicap (+40.5) – $1 @ $1.91 Sportsbet

All favourites expected to come up for the second consecutive week, although Geelong's match against the Lions is now seen as a danger game. Hawks are only now expected to win by 100 points on Friday night.​
Hawks​
Swans​
Saints​
Tigers​
Freo​
Cats​

Tips: 74/102

Ones in the early part of the century? (seeing as you are excluding 2012) ones? that's multiples my boy, who taught you how to count? the french?, 2005 is one, in the singular, uno, ein or une, (if your french/cannuck) comes before two. unless? oh my god, you're not are you? wearing a onesie?

some sage advice, if you fill your cup with goon you get what you deserve, a lower power ranking.

I'm still living in the 70's :(

Four discrepancies found this round and should be an improved performance over last week which was the worst in rankings history. With the dwindled fund it means adding some from the vault.

Hawthorn v West Coast – Handicap (-30.5) – $2 @ $1.91 Betfair

Fremantlev North Melbourne –Handicap (-21.5) – $2 @ $1.92 Luxbet

Port Adelaide v Sydney –Handicap (-35.5) – $1 @ $1.885 Pinnacle

St Kilda v Melbourne –Handicap (+40.5) – $1 @ $1.91 Sportsbet

All favourites expected to come up for the second consecutive week, although Geelong's match against the Lions is now seen as a danger game. Hawks are only now expected to win by 100 points on Friday night.

Hawks
Swans
Saints
Tigers
Freo
Cats

Tips: 74/102

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad