Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Got killed by the split round last year and didn't put in a lot of effort after that is my excuse.. but the new rules look good so I'd like to be in it.

bTT3SnK.jpg

Ill give it a go. Had a shocker in DT last year. Normally rank in top 5000 but slipped to 19,000 odd last year. Just couldn't get it to work. MY SC is much better. Always do better there but still like DT.

DT_zpsac0e297f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or just can't log in as his current nom de plume without giving the game away

Just because your paranoid doesn't necessarily mean that everyone isn't out to get you Spackler.

I have been completing my pre-season training including watching everyone of our matches from last year (and recording every time that the commentators pointed out that either we or our opponents had deployed an extra man in defence). Where have you been Carl? Checking out Area 51 or watching re-runs of the X-Files?

Might be worth tagging the guys that were apart of it last year that haven't posted in this thread yet as they may have missed it.

Yes i'll tag those who still have not registered as we get close to creating leagues. I'm not going to close the sign-up until the preseason is well underway and those people who do not visit this board in the off-season are back and active. :)

Also if people notice i've missed anyone or have incorrectly input rankings please feel free to tell me :)

I have been completing my pre-season training including watching everyone of our matches from last year (and recording every time that the commentators pointed out that either we or our opponents had deployed an extra man in defence).
Geez, get a hobby. Or some friends.

Rd 23 Score

Avg. 1,847.70
Rd 23 Ranking

Total Score

Rds played: 23
Overall Ranking

of 290,517

Ill play if I make the cut. I missed about 6 weeks last year and it killed my interest. Will be different this year ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back