Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Division One league code has been sent. A FEW GOOD MEN can you please contact me ASAP as I can't message you for some reason.

has the div four league code been sent??
No I will be staggering the release of codes, just in case people in higher divisions decide not to participate, thus pushing up other people.

It might be another week until Div. 4 codes are sent. I apologise to anybody if that's an inconvenience.

I haven't received anything in my In Box (perhaps it was sabotaged by the MOB).

Perhaps one of the Moderators can post it as an alert or you can provide an email address to contact you.

Cheers, :)

Life can be deceiving Froggy (and so can the MOB).

Unfortunately it is still not allowing me to start a conversation with you A FEW GOOD MEN. I will not be posting my email on an internet forum so discount that option.

I'm unsure why this is occurring solely with you. If someone elsein Division One can try and PM you i'm happy enough for them to give you the code privately.

To be fair I must stress anyone posting the code publicly will be removed from the league as it will allow people who did not qualify for the league to enter.

It is your spot so it will not be filled any time soon :)

Good thought. I might have switched it off when I was getting all the death threats last year.

Give it another try VANR88

It still did not send. Sometimes these things can take time to be reactivated on the system. I'll try again tomorrow. Don't be to concerned i'm not giving away your spot and I have an idea of how I can get you the code if this way does not work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still seen nothing in my inbox.
Have you read any of the above few comments?

I was staggering the leagues, but have been getting to many questions from people who don't read the forum.

You should have the code in your inbox

League 2 and 3 should now have codes in their inbox.

League 4 codes will be sent out within the next week.

A FEW GOOD MEN do you have a twitter or any other form of way to contact you. Can you try and start a conversation with me? and also feel free to share any other forms of communication through my profile page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back