Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

How come I haven't received a code yet?
Read below. Both posted on the last page.

No I will be staggering the release of codes, just in case people in higher divisions decide not to participate, thus pushing up other people.

It might be another week until Div. 4 codes are sent. I apologise to anybody if that's an inconvenience.

League 2 and 3 should now have codes in their inbox.

League 4 codes will be sent out within the next week.

If you look back 11 posts you will see that I wrote that division 4 codes will be sent within the next week. If you read the second post of this forum you will see that I am still trying to fill the first 3 leagues first.

This process of organising and creating leagues and making sure only people invited into those leagues are in that league is quite a task, and is not as easy to manage as some would assume.

Once the first 3 leagues are complete and verified, which they almost are i'll be sending out codes for the final two leagues.

Don't worry I have not forgotten you! :) You will get an invite soon.

Would be nice if you advised people what division they're in, which would prevent people questioning where the invites are.

We have 78 people who decided to join this year and 54 (Division 1, 2 and 3) have received invites to their leagues.

As I have said those in the higher leagues will take priority. Rankings and leagues have been on the first page since the thread began.

I am not going to message every person individually that their league invite will be coming soon! I'll message every person when the leagues are set. For example you are number 1 in division 4 and on the edge of Division 3. If one person does not join a higher league you'll be the first to move up. It gets complicated if i'm forced to resend multiple people new codes every week.

Last year I organised the first division and it was a great fun league. I'm generally a reader and not much of a poster but I liked the leagues last season and wanted to create them again this season. When I noticed that Thommo51 had not started a thread again this season and after a conversation with him to see whether he was planning on organising a league, I took it upon myself to organise, which I have enjoyed for the most part. However it is time consuming. Anyone is more than welcome to start the thread in 2014 if they are that unhappy with how it has been organised.

Last year people complained when we organised the leagues within the first few days of the game opening and people missed out. I've left the thread open until after Adelaide's first NAB Cup game when people came back to the board. Private messaged people who were in division one last year and had not responded and made sure people are in the correct leagues.

Last year we only had 3 leagues, this year we have over 4 so it is more to organise.

The lower Divisions (4/5) will be opened soon, (Maybe no Division 5 if people don't join.) I cannot give a definitive time and date because it is dependent on others in higher leagues. It will be soon hopefully. :)

Read below. Both posted on the last page.

If you look back 11 posts you will see that I wrote that division 4 codes will be sent within the next week. If you read the second post of this forum you will see that I am still trying to fill the first 3 leagues first.

This process of organising and creating leagues and making sure only people invited into those leagues are in that league is quite a task, and is not as easy to manage as some would assume.

Once the first 3 leagues are complete and verified, which they almost are i'll be sending out codes for the final two leagues.

Don't worry I have not forgotten you! :) You will get an invite soon.

Wooohoooo!

Can i get in a league still?

Team is mulzys mob

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362399666610.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362399666610.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team - Bound4Glory has been removed for a second time for failing to identify themselves. It is either BACCS or Crows88 . If these two do not join and identify their teams shortly, I will promote people from division 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back