2013 Draft - Risers, Sliders, Shocks, Locks, Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also in light of what you are saying here it shocks me to hear that the Swans are looking at Appeness at 15, your thoughts on this?

I think 15 reach for Apenness and he does polarize bc he tests average but is a real competitor. I think around 20 about right and I would have him more fwd than Ruck

Bit of talk that Scharenberg slips out of the top 10 due to stress injuries in his foot? Anyone think this will happen? I would of thought if he got out to Richmond at 12 that would be a steal. I would prefer we took him at 9 if he does slip.

They're cousins, not brothers... You'd think it'd be ridiculous for an AFL team to overlook a kid because he's got a cousin who got homesick. I shudder to think that anyone would be holding me accountable for the actions of my cousins.
3rd cousins, apparently and I agree with you, I've been saying the same on our board since I saw Cripps play at the champs. If I have 3rd cousins I'm not sure who they are, I had to give serious thought to who my 1st would be!

3rd cousins, apparently and I agree with you, I've been saying the same on our board since I saw Cripps play at the champs. If I have 3rd cousins I'm not sure who they are, I had to give serious thought to who my 1st would be!
It's legal for first cousins to marry according to a news story this week so no problem

Would say you could almost lock in the top 6: (1,2,3 + 5 certain, 4+6 could maybe switch).
1) Boyd
2) Kelly
3) Billings
4) Bontempelli
5) Kolodjashnij
6) Aish

Hopefully the dogs are smart and take Aish however the word is becoming stronger than ever now were into Bonts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps are from a little town of 5000 people called northampton, where marrying your first cousin is politically correct.
Seriously though, besides the cripps boys players such as harry Taylor, haselby and d. Chick just to name a few hail from this town.

Cripps are from a little town of 5000 people called northampton, where marrying your first cousin is politically correct.
Seriously though, besides the cripps boys players such as harry Taylor, haselby and d. Chick just to name a few hail from this town.
Population is more like 1,000

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 Draft - Risers, Sliders, Shocks, Locks, Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back