2013 Draft - Risers, Sliders, Shocks, Locks, Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Riser: Pat Cripps
Slider: Billy Hartung
Overlooked: Darcy Hourigan
Who? Rory Lobb
Lock: Tom Boyd and Josh Kelly to GWS (not stretching myself!)
Favourite players: Pat Cripps, Matt Scharenberg, Cam McCarthy, Jay Kennedy-Harris
West Coast selections: Sheed (11), Robertson (31), Wilson (43)

Which Wilson?

Which players will rise up the draft order? Jarman Impey, think he will go top 20

Which players will slide down the draft order? Billy Hartung. Don't even think he will go top 15 in all honesty.

Which players will get overlooked? I would say Garlett but Essendon are so keen to add young players and with their terrible picks will bick him up with either their second or third pick

Name a player who's name will get read out on draft day and the supporters reaction will be "who"? Jack Leslie, ruckman who I think could be very good at AFL level in a few years

Name a player that if available at a certain clubs pick, they will be almost a certainty to go to that club (eg Vlastuin last year)? IF Tsitas is available at the Hawks' first pick, I think we will take him.

Who are your favorite players in the draft? Other than the obvious, I like Impey, Leslie, Tsitas, Dunstan, Gardiner

Which players do you think your club will select? If still available then Tsitas with our first pick.

Pretty happy with a couple of my predictions. Impey was close being 21, Hartung slid especially considering most people thought if he was still available at 18/19 he would go to saints. Jack Leslie also went a lot higher than I thought he would, I really rate this kid he is going to be an absolute gun ruckman.

Really surprised with Tsitas. Seriously hoping he gets a rookie spot, the kid has talent and puts everything in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 Draft - Risers, Sliders, Shocks, Locks, Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back