Mod. Notice 2013 Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi I have 3 tickets in M33 Row LL that I'd like to swap , 2 of them are full price and one is a concession. This is near the hawks cheer squad

I have a standing room ticket in m29 which I am wanting to swap with a ticket in the Southern stand. Pm me if interested

I have:
- two (2) concession seats, M56 (left forward pocket, Punt Road end), row K, Category 3 (face value $289 each).

I want:
- two (2) adult standing room tickets in the Southern Stand (non-AFL members, i.e. M1-M14), face value $150 each; and
- $278 (being the difference between the face values of the two sets of tickets).

PM me if interested.

!!!!!!If anyone has cheap tickets they are willing to sell for the GF, let me know!!!!! It would be very much appreciated!!!!!!
!!!!!!!I'm desperate to go!!!!!!!

Hi All,
Just like everyone else im after a Level 1 or 2 ticket to the granny..
Happy to pay the price..
PM if anyone has anything.. cheers

Hi - This will be of interest - Can you inbox me with your mobile numebr so i can discuss
Hi Crawshay can you please inbox me your mobile number, i'm having trouble with this computer trying to send an inbox message, but should be able to read them easily enough.
Thanks

I have 2 x adult Southern Stand category 5 tickets, Q5, row D (Entry Gate 4- cost $280 each).

Looking to swap these for 2 x adult Southern Stand Standing Room tickets (Entry Gate 5- cost $150 each).

Not looking to make any money on this transaction...happy to swap at cost price (so $130 each).

PM me if interested...but be quick:)

Hey guys, Hawk fan praying for a ticket... if anyone has one to sell please hit me up.

Any help would be fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to swap a level 1 seat M26, city end on the 50 metre line great southern stand for 1 standing room or nosebleed + the difference.

or

If anyone is holding 2 standing room tickets and want 1 seat on level 1, even better.

Let me know if interested.

http://www.aflmembership.com.au/match-information/grand-final/

IMPORTANT TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL INFORMATION

AFL Members attending the Grand Final will be issued with a Ticketek ticket. To enter the stadium on the day of the match, you will require your Ticketek ticket to scan for entry into the ground, your 2013 AFL Membership card to verify your membership, and photo identification to verify that the membership is yours.

The 2013 Toyota AFL Grand Final is a Declared Event and operates under guidelines set in the Major Events Act 2009. AFL Members who do not have their membership card on the day or those who cannot verify that the AFL Membership is theirs will not be admitted to the Grand Final and will face further penalties as a result of misusing their membership in accordance with the guidelines of the act.

they sound like they are strict on this seen a few given to other people will they have problems getting in if no membership etc ?

I went last year on an AFL membership ticket and was as nervous as hell but there was no evidence of anyone checking/verifying memberships.
This year might be different but at the end of the day they've sold their ticket allocation, they'd be happy, they can't possibly check everyone who goes thru can they?

I went last year on an AFL membership ticket and was as nervous as hell but there was no evidence of anyone checking/verifying memberships.
This year might be different but at the end of the day they've sold their ticket allocation, they'd be happy, they can't possibly check everyone who goes thru can they?
I entered through Gate 6 last year 30 minutes before ball up and there was only one invigilator validating AFL memberships for all the turnstiles. Everyone was shoulder-to-shoulder but it's easy enough to latterly move to another ticket scanner.

Of the AFL Memberships thing, I've found it interesting that the Hawthorn Member ballot has allocated standing room tickets in the AFL Members area (Southern Stand). Have noticed though that they don't say "AFL Reserve" on them anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back