Mod. Notice 2013 Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Like a dozen + other Hawk fans already posted on this discussion, I'm desperately keen for a GF ticket...I want to erase the memory of last year!!
Happy for Standing room... I'm a long time and very passionate supporter, I'll be eternally grateful to whoever can help me out !

Looking for one ticket also guys. Was lucky enough to score tickets on here in 08 but missed out last year. Any help appreciated

NMFC has 2 silver packages remaining at $1650 pp. They have been returned by a client who cant go
call me if interested 0438055264

Hey guys still after a ticket for my girlfriend if anyone is trying to get rid of one. Pm me details. Really want her to experience this onslaught with me! Go hawks!!

Hey guys, Re posting

1 standing room at m32 gate 1 (behind goals city end) that I want to swap for a seated. PM me.

Sorry for everyone looking to buy, I feel your pain but i'd have to be dead to sell this thing so apologies.

Hi. I have 2 x adult, 1 x concession standing room tickets Bay M1 for tomorrow that we would like to swap for seats. Happy to pay difference for 3 adult tix (doesn't have to include a concession). PLease PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back