Mod. Notice 2013 Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

OK OK joining the begging queue ! After 4 tickets (dreaming I know)

PM me with a price, if you have any tickets to sell

Giving up.. Standing room ticket on eBay at $800.. Just ridiculous..

God knows I would if I could!
I've been reporting these sales.

As a declared event, reselling your ticket for above face value is a risky proposition. One idiot has even posted a hi-res photo of the ticket with barcode.

Still looking for a standing room here. LOL.

Still plenty of tkts available in afl members - I'd expect silver afl members will have an opportunity to get them, think its midday tomorrow but not 100% sure

The AFL have gone way too far with these corporate packages.

That's the thing isn't it? When you have the AFL participating in legalised scalping each year, what hope do people have.

My brother and I paid $$$'s to go to an AFL breakfast in 08 that we didn't even care about, it was the only way we could get a ticket. It turned out to be money well spent, but would have quite happily handed some of the cash back to miss the breakfast and just get the ticket.

Still plenty of tkts available in afl members - I'd expect silver afl members will have an opportunity to get them, think its midday tomorrow but not 100% sure
Silver AFL members with club support is tomorrow at 9am. Pinning my hopes on that :thumbsu:

Silver AFL members with club support is tomorrow at 9am. Pinning my hopes on that :thumbsu:

About half of level Q was unsold.

Silver got tkts last yr, don't wanna get your hopes up but I'd be surprised if you didn't get them.

That's the benefit of playing freo who only have 30 odd afl members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About half of level Q was unsold.

Silver got tkts last yr, don't wanna get your hopes up but I'd be surprised if you didn't get them.

That's the benefit of playing freo who only have 30 odd afl members
Yeah I got a ticket last year, certainly should be a little easier to get a ticket this year in comparison

Hi, we have 5 adult tickets somewhere up on level 4 - category 6 tickets. I am not sure which bay as yet but we would love to sit down on level 1. If you are still looking to swap please let me know and I will know exactly where the tickets are tomorrow morning. Cheers, Maria
Hi Maria
Do you know where your tickets are yet
Let me know so i can see if we can swap

Hi Maria
Do you know where your tickets are yet
Let me know so i can see if we can swap

Hi, just picked them up. Level 4 - q32 row z. So fair way up! Guessing we would have to meet at MCG to do the swap as we wouldn't be able to pass through gate on the concession tickets. Would love to work out something with you! Maria

Hi, just picked them up. Level 4 - q32 row z. So fair way up! Guessing we would have to meet at MCG to do the swap as we wouldn't be able to pass through gate on the concession tickets. Would love to work out something with you! Maria
Thanks Maria - Yes that is a long way back. Let me check with the family and I will let you know tonight or tomorrow morning

Thanks Maria - Yes that is a long way back. Let me check with the family and I will let you know tonight or tomorrow morning
Thanks for your reply. We would be happy to pay adult rates for all 5 tickets if that helps at all. Cheers, Maria

I have two P1 seats that I'd like to exchange for standing room in the Southern Stand. Happy to negotiate any swaps.

Also after one additional standing room ticket for a member who missed out, if anyone has one they'd like to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back