Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Huss being discussed as trade bait? He hasn't even completed 2 years on the list and has played a handful of games. Pretty good start from a pick 37. I'd be staggered if he were looking elsewhere, even if he got a tap on the shoulder.
Huss is clearly best suited to becoming our next Gunston, but with more midfield minutes.
I'd love to see him develop into a best 22 player.
He's got so much class.

BUT...at the moment he could be seen as collateral in a bigger trade.

Huss is clearly best suited to becoming our next Gunston, but with more midfield minutes.
I'd love to see him develop into a best 22 player.
He's got so much class.

BUT...at the moment he could be seen as collateral in a bigger trade.

I don't think Hustwaite is quick or really mobile enough to play that role. He's decent overhead, but it's not a real strength like it has been with Gunston either.

Does Bailey smith stay if bevo is sacked?

**** I love this place.

We lose a couple of games, every one screams we need more top end talent.

#6 pick at 20 years old starts playing well at Box Hill.

Let’s be fair and trade him for his sake, we can’t fit him in😂 **** me.
Except this isn't really happening is it... Almost no one is suggesting trading him and the ones that have suggested it has been more of a 'should we??? JK... But unless?'

The only screaming and hysteria is coming from the other side

More of a fantasy trade… we make an offer to Matt Rowel by offering NZ North Island with the title of King of the North. We then offer Noah Anderson the South Island of NZ with the title of The King of the South… Which they happily accept as who doesn’t want to be known as the King of the North or South, even if it is only New Zealand.

In order to get the deal done, we bring in the Lust Manager, who deliberately walks in wearing a blue and white hoop polo shirt, and carrying a jar of Vaseline, politely asks for Rowell and Anderson for our 4th and a future 4th. The Gold Coast recruiting team, that only sees the blue and white polo shirt and Vaseline, agrees to the deal and even offers up their first round pick, only because this time they actually brought Vaseline with him. which we happily accept of course. To show our appreciation to the Lust Manager, we let him keep the jar Vaseline and give him a new pair of gumboots.

I think that I have had enough to drink now…

More of a fantasy trade… we make an offer to Matt Rowel by offering NZ North Island with the title of King of the North. We then offer Noah Anderson the South Island of NZ with the title of The King of the South… Which they happily accept as who doesn’t want to be known as the King of the North or South, even if it is only New Zealand.

In order to get the deal done, we bring in the Lust Manager, who deliberately walks in wearing a blue and white hoop polo shirt, and carrying a jar of Vaseline, politely asks for Rowell and Anderson for our 4th and a future 4th. The Gold Coast recruiting team, that only sees the blue and white polo shirt and Vaseline, agrees to the deal and even offers up their first round pick, only because this time they actually brought Vaseline with him. which we happily accept of course. To show our appreciation to the Lust Manager, we let him keep the jar Vaseline and give him a new pair of gumboots.

I think so too mate

I don't think Hustwaite is quick or really mobile enough to play that role. He's decent overhead, but it's not a real strength like it has been with Gunston either.

1. I think he is mobile and fast enough to play half forward as an in-between sized forward, in his own style, not exactly as Gunston does.

2. If he isn't athletic enough as a forward, then he has no future as a midfielder either, and we may as well delist him now.

1. I think he is mobile and fast enough to play half forward as an in-between sized forward, in his own style, not exactly as Gunston does.

2. If he isn't athletic enough as a forward, then he has no future as a midfielder either, and we may as well delist him now.
I read he use to play key position defence in his junior days, if he could rotate as needed between KPD and Mid he would be a very handy weapon for us.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Big night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This trumps my idea of offering the electorate of Kooyong for Marcus Bontempelli then renaming the suburb of Balwyn to Bontsville.

I dont drink but have been known to drop the occasional tab

Would we even need to though?

Saints are going nowhere fast. We’re on the up with the second youngest list in the comp.

As Lloydy said, there’s an opportunity to join a club that is soon going to open up their premiership window that could last 5-6 years… we won’t need to offer the world.

According to Ross he is offering 16 hour work weeks to potential new recruits at the Saints.

According to Ross he is offering 16 hour work weeks to potential new recruits at the Saints.

Tbh if I’m an AFL player that wants success, I’d hope everyone is as obsessed about success as I am and is putting in more than 16 hours. Weird selling point, basically saying ‘if you can’t really be ****ed putting the hours in then we’re the club for you’.

any chance we could fire mark mckenzie and hire this lust manager guy he seems pretty good

Last edited:
Just saw Bailey Smith’s crypto ad and rumour has it his value has increased exponentially due to the fact that you will never lose him to an acting career.

You guys have a great team already. Why mess with what is clearly working? No need to waste money on spuds like Josh Battle.
We are bringing him home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back