NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally . . . officials flag a coach for running on the field. :thumbsu:

Now my season is complete.

Counts for sfa though in the overall scheme of things unfortunately. Would have been much better if it wasn't a TD

Goodell really wants that SEA-SF NFCCG.

With the greatest amount of respect to Carolina and the Chargers, Manning vs Brady and NFC West rivalry match for the big one is what the NFL want - more interest, more stories, more coverage.

That is why I want the Chargers and Panthers to get up.

Counts for sfa though in the overall scheme of things unfortunately. Would have been much better if it wasn't a TD
It's just a little crusade I've been running for the last couple of seasons so I'll take any win I can get. :)

Really lippy game so far

Can't imagine it being much different next week against the Seahawks
The three teams left in the NFC play like this every week.

It really does amaze me how they get away with it. I remember seeing Reggie Bush get 15 yds for mouthing off . . . Reggie f***ing Bush! He wouldn't even intimidate me. These three teams do it just about every play.

Jim Headcase is the worst coach in the league for running on the field and abusing officials & opposition players. If I was an official he'd be flagged 20 times a game.

I appreciate that play by Brooks to leap over the line (reminds me of the master of splash plays). ;)

ku-xlarge.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it's just me but the Panther waving the towel makes me laugh.
It's funny you say that. We were just laughing at it here & discussing worst mascots of all time.

The worst mascot I have ever seen was when St Kilda were sponsored by Hutton Footy Franks. We had a bloke dress up in an 8 foot long sausage and walk the boundry at Moorabbin. No wonder we won 4 spoons around that time. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back