NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

you realise that the straight up price is usually a direct correlation to the line (at books that matter) and what does the previous encounter have to do with anything for the next games odds? its going to be very similar to the previous h2h line if it was recent, bookmakers aren't going to make that much of an overreaction because of one result, a team is never as good as that last game or as bad, they are trying to put a line that will get people backing both sides, and every one of these lines seems to be achieving that besides possibly the Panthers/Niners line which did open too high at SF -2.5.

You don't think bookies use form lines? Ok...

I'd respond to the rest of it... but full stops are your friend. 80 word sentence FTW :thumbsu:

You don't think bookies use form lines? Ok...

I'd respond to the rest of it... but full stops are your friend. 80 word sentence FTW :thumbsu:

read it, you'd learn something

the part you bolded is correct, just because a team got smashed by a team 2 months ago, doesn't mean the books are going to go overreact with the next line between the two, other things take priority, Seattle have probably improved power ranking wise compared to the Saints since then, they have had a week off and the Saints have had two games travelling, therefore a number ~2pts higher than what the previous h2h was is about right, by your reasoning Seattle should be favorites by double digits which would just mean lopsided action on one team.

I can assure you if the Saints beat Seattle in the regular season then the line would be the same (if the rest of the season played out similar to what it has), just look at the Denver/San Diego line for proof.

the part you bolded is correct, just because a team got smashed by a team 2 months ago, doesn't mean the books are going to go overreact with the next line between the two, other things take priority, Seattle have probably improved power ranking wise compared to the Saints since then, they have had a week off and the Saints have had two games travelling, therefore a number ~2pts higher than what the previous h2h was is about right, by your reasoning Seattle should be favorites by double digits which would just mean lopsided action on one team.

Come on man. 98 word sentence? I didn't even read it that time!

3/4 last week. This week:

- Colts (I'm optimistic, Luck was huge last week, and NE aren't what they used to be. Fall more than 10 behind this week though and it's curtains)
- Denver (they've just been too potent on offense this year, meltdowns would ensue if they lost though)
- Seattle (at home, enough said)
- 49ers (playing well at the right time, still not sold on Carolina or Newton)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yous all did better than me last week I went 0/4 but tipping Green Bay was probably a lot more with my heart. This week I've got the pats, broncos, saints, 49ers. Pretty confident with New England and San Fran. Not so with Denver and Seattle which going by the odds go figure. Think Denver have all the pressure to win and New Orleans will put a lot better performance than last time at the link, Bree's and Payton to clever to be fooled twice. Can not wait for that game sunday

GG - If you give me your bank details, I'll forward you the money for a new keyboard.
DEAL, IF YOU GET ME THIS ONE.
I WANT THIS ONE.

CNET’s blog recently featured an affiliate of Fujitsu, PFU Ltd of Ishikawa, Japan which is producing the most expensive PC keyboard ever to be used for typing. The price for this expensive computer keyboard is a grand sum of 500,000 yen or about US $4,240.
expensive-keyboard1.jpg

Named the Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional HP Japan, the keys are handcoated with a Urushi lacquer. This made to order keyboard is coated many times and then powdered with gold dust.

Had $1500 on Colts at $1.95 last week and **** me did I earn it! Luck throws an interception after half time and go into 'bet and get my SOME money back mode'. I was ripping into Luck with utter hatred.

GOT 2 from 4 last week missing the choking Bengals and Strong Saints.

Seahawks you'd think will RUN all over the Saints this week.
Colts (thank you for last week Luck) out of jail last week but a FRESH Patriots for me.
I like the Niners but, I think Panthers will maul them.
Chargers great win I didn't see coming last week but, this week it's Broncos and Manning loves this shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back