2013 Player/s X versus Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicNat or Boomer?
Same,

Nic Nat, Boomer or Buddy?

Already have Cox, JJK, Rocky, Lewis, Bartel, BKen, (Thomas,Rowe)

Did a double downgrade last week to rookies, want to go Watson & Fwd Premo this week...

Got a fair bit of cash to spend.

Want to get two players in this week. Looking at two of

Hanley
JPK
Watson
Natanui
B. Harvey
L. Franklin

I'm thinking JPK and Natanui. Would like some more opinions though. Who is best value this week of those in comparison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd still go NicNat, Stevie's price should hover around the $585k mark. Only get him if you think he will do Port a serious mischief down at Kardinia Park.

I'm thinking of going both myself.

Screen Shot 2013-05-20 at 10.45.36 PM.png

there's my forward/rucks at the moment (looking a little rusty on the bench but onfield not too bad)

eyeing nicnat and staker next week, which will move dwyer and BenKen into the midfield, which will leave me with 5 keeper forwards.

Basically my question is am I better off moving Cox into the forward line and bringing in a goldstein or McEvoy, or keeping cox forward and looking at Walker/Riewoldt/Martin/Harvey?

Thoughts appreciated

I have

Ablett, Pendles, Cotchin, JPK, Watson (this week) Priddis (last week)

I'm looking for value....in a week or two?

Selwood or Swallow????? (Murphy is out of the picture because of his bye)
Have you considered fyfe? Out of those 2 i would choose selwood.

I have

Ablett, Pendles, Cotchin, JPK, Watson (this week) Priddis (last week)

I'm looking for value....in a week or two?

Selwood or Swallow????? (Murphy is out of the picture because of his bye)

K.Jack should be in the conversation if you're looking for a r12 bye, if you can do round 11 deledio and Mitchell are priced to move atm

Hmmm, yeah..looking for round 12.

Hadn't considered Jack. I imagine would be a massive pod.

Got burnt by Fyfe the year before, so not going there.
Pick the best scorer of the 3, which is Kieren Jack. Also not his team's number 1 midfielder, leads to more consistency than the heavily tagged Swallow and Selwood.

View attachment 18807

there's my forward/rucks at the moment (looking a little rusty on the bench but onfield not too bad)

eyeing nicnat and staker next week, which will move dwyer and BenKen into the midfield, which will leave me with 5 keeper forwards.

Basically my question is am I better off moving Cox into the forward line and bringing in a goldstein or McEvoy, or keeping cox forward and looking at Walker/Riewoldt/Martin/Harvey?

Thoughts appreciated

Jack Package - with Cox out this week, what will you plan

Jack Package - with Cox out this week, what will you plan

Play blicavs

Or, with nic nat rucking one out against gws is it work postponing watson for a week and bringing in nic nat now?

Yeah I think it's worth postponing Watson (if both he and Naitanui are in your plans for upgrades).

I'd rather make up the $15k deficit later than start Blicavs in the rucks this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back