2013 Player/s X versus Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want 105? Lock in Bartel. Do you want the risk of a sub-100 score but the reward of 140? Go Chapman. FWIW I have them both.

I currently have Franklin and Bartel. I am going to keep Franklin so the choice with the rolling lockout has left me with Bartel or Chappy. I also said to myself I will take the advice of the 1st person who responded. But you have thrown it back at me. LOL.

Make a choice for me please.:)

**** it roll the dice and go Chappy, has a slightly better average against the Hawks. I apologise in advance if Bartel gets 200.

Ruffy or Chappy or Bartel?? I have Blicavs as R2 and Cox in fwds so don't necessarily need Ruffy for the switcheroo!
I think quite a few of us are in this predicament :p

Ruffy or Chappy or Bartel?? I have Blicavs as R2 and Cox in fwds so don't necessarily need Ruffy for the switcheroo!
I think quite a few of us are in this predicament :p
Have the exact same setup with Blicavs R2 and Cox up Fwd. I'd go Roughy or bartel out of the three, i think Chappy will be on the decline. Roughy can get you points around the ground and with hitouts as ruck but Bartel looked good over pre season and the FWD link makes him look tasty.

.......I'd go....bartel...Slightly cheaper and can still find the footy aswell as sneak a couple goals

Bit of a reverse question.. If you wanted to make some money, would you get rid of Nathan Fyfe or Harley Bennell??
Fyfe might rip the Bulldogs anus this week. Perfect guy to have in your team with 80-100k in the cap to turn to a Swan like player at round 6 or 7.

Fyfe might rip the Bulldogs anus this week. Perfect guy to have in your team with 80-100k in the cap to turn to a Swan like player at round 6 or 7.
Bennell has PA, same thing. Really hard choice to make as the other thing is Bennell is a POD. Really stuck on a decision but one of them will need to leave soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennell has PA, same thing. Really hard choice to make as the other thing is Bennell is a POD. Really stuck on a decision but one of them will need to leave soon.
Keep both till round 2 and look at break even scores? If I had the two and they were averaging similar I would keep Bennell longer because of the injury history of Fyfe and look for an opportunistic sideways or upgrade of Fyfe after several rounds. In a head to head I would back Fyfe for a higher average by years end but would not be surprised at a further Bennell breakout.

yes bennell is a POD (pretty ordinary Decision) IMHO of course.
Easy - keep Fyfe - showed all the signs of class last week against a much tougher opponent than he has this week,
guess it depends on who you are bringing in tho

His performance was dismal on the weekend, but you have to expect him and Melbourne to bounce back some what, show a little fight.

They are playing Essendon remember. Melbourne by a point and Watts to score 180..

..okay maybe not..

How about Siposs vs Kennedy??

Im still going to say Watts.

His performance was dismal on the weekend, but you have to expect him and Melbourne to bounce back some what, show a little fight.

curious as to what you saw that gives you hope?? Freo up and flying - keen hungry etc, suban in a new role, looks incredibly fit and would be about 7th choice for an opposition to try and tag, Watts in a side that would struggle in the VFL, looking incredibly disinterested and surrounded by others who seemingly don't care either. Whilst i do expect melb to improve (god knows they cannot go backwards any further) i still dont see watts outscoring Suban, plus you get a lazy 160K in the bank

How crazy would I have to be if I end up doing this trade

Shaw ----> Suban
watts ----> rioli
and an added 200k in the bank to be able to get gaz later on

curious as to what you saw that gives you hope?? Freo up and flying - keen hungry etc, suban in a new role, looks incredibly fit and would be about 7th choice for an opposition to try and tag, Watts in a side that would struggle in the VFL, looking incredibly disinterested and surrounded by others who seemingly don't care either. Whilst i do expect melb to improve (god knows they cannot go backwards any further) i still dont see watts outscoring Suban, plus you get a lazy 160K in the bank

Purely because I dont think we should be making trades based on a single game. Watts was awful, but I cannot beleive that it will translate into an awful year.

Suban on the other hand had a good game, but once again that doesnt translate to a good season.

I feel, and it is purely my opinion, that Watts will bounce back. If im wrong ill accept that, and he will be out of my team next week. But for now im keeping the faith.

If you spend the extra cash wisely, then by all means go with Suban, but regardless of the efforts last weekend, I rate Watts ahead of Suban.

Either way, I think we should revisit this in the next few weeks :rolleyes:

How crazy would I have to be if I end up doing this trade

Shaw ----> Suban
watts ----> rioli
and an added 200k in the bank to be able to get gaz later on

you were crazeeee for not having GAJ to start with, so why not continue.....;)

haha so, no?

if you the right rookies then premium sideways trades should wait a week, before price rises/reductions - if you have 2 rookies you must get next week then this week does become an option, hope that makes some sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back