2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Does last years leading goal kicker (burgess) get a look in for most goals , he did bag 75 last year?

As for wynumm, its shame when any club has a mass exdous, but its wynumm i know the fellas will enjoy giving it to them when that game comes around!!

Had a look at some team lists from last week , and Andrew Mansfield at robina same bloke that played for wynumm?

tips for round 2

Alex by 25
Kings by 15
robina by 65
nambour by 12
kenmore by 45
yeronga by 120 (if last week is anything to go by could be 200)

good luck to all times invovled

Alexandra Hills vs. Caloundra – Keith Surridge Oval
Aspley vs. Coorparoo – Graham Rd
Caboolture vs. Robina – Alexander Barr oval, Caboolture
Kedron vs. Nambour – E.K. Anderson Oval, Sixth Ave & mercer Ave , Kedron
Kenmore vs. Redcliffe – Western Districts Oval, 21 Oxley Rd, East Chelmer
Wynnum vs. Yeronga South Brisbane – Kianawah Rd, Wynnum

That's a good find from you Stanley - u love ur team sheets!!

Devils odds have been for most goals each round but if we were to frame a market for the comp burgess would def be up there.

Devil lets have a virtual challenge - u give me odds each week and ill have $50 bet. See who comes out in front end of year shouts beers.

This week ill take my 50 on yeronga at the line of 75 @1.60.

That's a good find from you Stanley - u love ur team sheets!!

Devils odds have been for most goals each round but if we were to frame a market for the comp burgess would def be up there.

Devil lets have a virtual challenge - u give me odds each week and ill have $50 bet. See who comes out in front end of year shouts beers.

This week ill take my 50 on yeronga at the line of 75 @1.60.

Deal .. So if devils win by 74 I'm up $50???

What a day for footy this is the official round 1 bring it on .
Good luck to all teams today .

Go devils

Was thinking more so u can be the bank - so if I win My balance is $80 (50*1.6) and if I lose I'm at -50. If I finish in positive I win, negative u win. Obviously wont b taking 1.20 favourites each week!

Was thinking more so u can be the bank - so if I win My balance is $80 (50*1.6) and if I lose I'm at -50. If I finish in positive I win, negative u win. Obviously wont b taking 1.20 favourites each week!

Yes boc virtual bank the only thing that changes hands is beers at the div 2 granny attendance is compulsory wether playing or not as part of the bet .. U get it mate ?? Good luck today

Go devils

Yeah of course devil - or u can buy me a beer at the league award night when I'm there to support chunk#5 winning the league medal and goal kicking.

I assume ur question was about Ryan weterings?? He's co captain of the twos this year - doesn't mean he won't play 1's at some stage but with fults and Mano up forward he is probably 3rd preference tall at the moment. Ripping bloke and is a great target to straighten the twos up going forward - chunk#5 and I just hope he gets double teamed enough to bring a few to ground!!

Good luck to all today - shout out to chunk#5 who got the call up - look forward to hearing how everyone goes.

I'm in cotton wool this week for the much anticipated clash against yeronga - that's how serious I take div 2 reserves :cool: (insert extreme sarcasm here for those who don't know me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah of course devil - or u can buy me a beer at the league award night when I'm there to support chunk#5 winning the league medal and goal kicking.

I assume ur question was about Ryan weterings?? He's co captain of the twos this year - doesn't mean he won't play 1's at some stage but with fults and Mano up forward he is probably 3rd preference tall at the moment. Ripping bloke and is a great target to straighten the twos up going forward - chunk#5 and I just hope he gets double teamed enough to bring a few to ground!!

Good luck to all today - shout out to chunk#5 who got the call up - look forward to hearing how everyone goes.

I'm in cotton wool this week for the much anticipated clash against yeronga - that's how serious I take div 2 reserves :cool: (insert extreme sarcasm here for those who don't know me)

Your $30 up boc

Good cpl of wins devil and mugsy having a day out!!

Our boys got the points with a good performance in the twos - ones happy to get a win but a cpl of things to work on this week!

Devil - already know Lunny won't play this week so won't read to much into result.

Get results around the grounds - looks to be a very even year!

Good cpl of wins devil and mugsy having a day out!!

Our boys got the points with a good performance in the twos - ones happy to get a win but a cpl of things to work on this week!

Devil - already know Lunny won't play this week so won't read to much into result.

Get results around the grounds - looks to be a very even year!

What do u mean u won't red to much into result? What result boc??

Based on last weekend's results, I'd say there are three teams in the comp at the moment.

1. Yeronga
2. Daylight
3. Robina

I'm predicting that after Yeronga obliterates Robina on the weekend, there will only be one team with a realistic chance of winning the comp.

Hobbit - happy to go in as underdogs this week in both grades :)

curious to understand your thinking tho.. call me crazy but......

Yeronga kick 29.16 on a perfect day of football from 45 scoring shots.
Robina kick 24.19 in ankle deep water from 43 scoring shots.
Opposition kicks 1.2 from 3 shots on both days.

how does daylight enter the equation?

Hobbit - happy to go in as underdogs this week in both grades :)

curious to understand your thinking tho.. call me crazy but......

Yeronga kick 29.16 on a perfect day of football from 45 scoring shots.
Robina kick 24.19 in ankle deep water from 43 scoring shots.
Opposition kicks 1.2 from 3 shots on both days.

how does daylight enter the equation?

Don't worry by Saturday Night, Redcliffe will be the new front runner and favourite to win the flag.

Ha ha I am surprised he is not on here ..Looks like a cracker of a game on Saturday Between the 2 heavy weights of the comp for what it is worth my money is on Robina. although all this talk of not being at full strength is funny because come finals no side will be at full strength.

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back