2013 Sheffield Shield Final

Remove this Banner Ad

IT WAS NOT A BATTING PITCH. A PITCH WHERE BOTH TEAMS ARE SUB 250 IN THE FIRST INNINGS IS NOT BATTING FRIENDLY.
I'll take a hot head if he saves us 3/15 test matches from the keeper position. I can't actually believe we're arguing that Wade's batting is better than Paine's, isso bleedingly obvious, from their averages across all competitions
ODIs? ;)

will be a fine day in hobart today so play all day. nice to see faulkner get a ton and butterworth a 50 not out
poor old queenslanders got little or no chance. our turn they had theirs last year !!

A sunny fine day. I can just see Boof Lemon this morning, ' its too dry, its too bright, its too blue, its, its-----' its------' ;)

It'd be good to see Faulkner get a century. IMHO, even bowling allrounders need to be able to go on and get big scores from time to time. It's what differentiates a handy tailender from a genuine bowling allrounder.

WTF are Queensland doing???

They needed to win this game, why are they crawling along at 1.5 an over??

Should have opened with Pommers and Hopes and gone the tonk early on. Get a rocket start and who knows what might have happened.....

WTF are Queensland doing???

They needed to win this game, why are they crawling along at 1.5 an over??

Should have opened with Pommers and Hopes and gone the tonk early on. Get a rocket start and who knows what might have happened.....

This happens so often in cricket. Seems to be the number one sport full of the most ignorant or selfish athletes. There's no point playing for 'dignity', you might as well go for the win as you said.

I play cricket and love it, I'm not bagging the sport, just venting my frustration as the amount of games I've played in and lost because of this is ridiculous. To see it happening at elite level is mind boggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This happens so often in cricket. Seems to be the number one sport full of the most ignorant or selfish athletes. There's no point playing for 'dignity', you might as well go for the win as you said.

I play cricket and love it, I'm not bagging the sport, just venting my frustration as the amount of games I've played in and lost because of this is ridiculous. To see it happening at elite level is mind boggling.

Boof has probably cracked the shits and ordered them to drag out a lame draw as some sort of childish protest against the pitch, conditions, Tassie batting slowly, etc.....:rolleyes:

20 of the 33 wickets so far have been bowled or LBW.
To me, that is not indicative of a "road" as claimed by some.

The wicket was a bit sporting early on friday & when some moisture got on it on saturday. Other than that it is a good 5 day pitch. Batsmen able to score runs if they played straight & hit anything lose. A bit in it for the bowlers who are patient & bowl the right lines.

Tim Paine is one of my favourite cricketers, he's gone up another level in my book.

Nice bit of sledging behind the stumps, "Go and whinge to Dorries again."

I could understand Tassie wanting to win this outright, but if the Bulls have no interest pull the plug and have an early knock off!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 Sheffield Shield Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back