Mega Thread 2013 TRADE PERIOD discussion thread - Aidan Riley (Crows) added as a DFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory all of Scott Selwood, Rory Sloane & David Swallow are contracted until:

Selwood 2015
Sloane 2015
Swallow 2014

Still doesnt mean we can't trade for them.

I saw suggested over on the D&T board a scenario of us offering P2 to GWS for Adams, Dom Tyson and P19.

What are your thoughts? I'm really not keen on trading P2, but the proposed looks tasty!

I saw suggested over on the D&T board a scenario of us offering P2 to GWS for Adams, Dom Tyson and P19.

What are your thoughts? I'm really not keen on trading P2, but the proposed looks tasty!
if they add in pick 1 im fine with it... 1 b a current c does not equal a pick 2. Even if you throw in a second round with it

I like it...Adams is already playing great football, Dom Tyson was a number 3 pick, only had the 13 games but under Roos he could develop into a star.

Pick 19 could come in handy to package as part of another deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm chuckling to myself as I wouldn't piss on Neeld if he were on fire, for personal reasons. I guess he got Dawes across, Rawlings was the big player in getting Clark. But in all seriousness, what a spud coaching group. Lol

Can't wait for the tell all book one day Febes ;)

I'd be very keen to secure Conca. If he is likely to be underwhelmed by Richmonds latest (and reduced) contract over, should we be looking to table him an offer. I think he will be a great inside/outside midfielder.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ri...tay-at-punt-road/story-fndv8t7m-1226717252852
Huge issue with both he and Martin and trying to squeeze them in although I believe Martin has now been approved for 3rd party payments.
I would think that if conca was to go he would head west. Just my tale though.

Huge issue with both he and Martin and trying to squeeze them in although I believe Martin has now been approved for 3rd party payments.
I would think that if conca was to go he would head west. Just my tale though.

Yeah he would look worse of a money grabber than judas if he left Richmond for us

I heard Roos might be interested in Levi Greenwood.

Couldn't hurt.
Levi would.

Solid player, give 100%, fit as **** and goes in hard. Can be inconsistent by foot though, otherwise he would probably have been a more regular contributor at North. Behind a few inside types at North and came in once Swallow snapped his achillies. Did a good job as a rotation mid.

Wouldn't take a great deal to get a deal done and he could really benefit from consistent exposure at AFL level. He has no issues finding the pill.

Can't wait for the tell all book one day Febes ;)

Haha they kicked me off Demonland for giving little snippets of it, which all turned out to be true. I'd love to tell all mate, just need to be careful about the clubs best interest and seeing as I work for the club and have a conflict of interest, I'll keep my trap shut...for now!

I would love to hear a tell all account of what happened at the Melbourne football club between 07-13

Especially the bailey era , the 186 , the tanking , the Neeld era and sacking and so on

If only I could tell you!!! Most people have a fair understanding though.

If only I could tell you!!! Most people have a fair understanding though.

As much as the media gets a hard time for mis reporting I feel like most of what 'supposedly' happened is probably close to the truth

I've always thought the 186 was a stand against tanking and if that was true on one hand it's disappointing we threw a game but I would kind of or proud of the group for standing up against that shit

As much as the media gets a hard time for mis reporting I feel like most of what 'supposedly' happened is probably close to the truth

I've always thought the 186 was a stand against tanking and if that was true on one hand it's disappointing we threw a game but I would kind of or proud of the group for standing up against that shit

No, we didn't throw the game.

Levi would.

Solid player, give 100%, fit as **** and goes in hard. Can be inconsistent by foot though, otherwise he would probably have been a more regular contributor at North. Behind a few inside types at North and came in once Swallow snapped his achillies. Did a good job as a rotation mid.

Wouldn't take a great deal to get a deal done and he could really benefit from consistent exposure at AFL level. He has no issues finding the pill.

You think something like our 3rd rounder ?? Pick 37ish

Seems fair

Or if I put my Neeld cap on , how about jack viney and our pick 2 for greenwood and your pick 87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back