List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

How much for a bag of Horny goat weed mate ? Have my 20th anniversary coming up soon with the misses. Can the Horny goat weed be mixed in with her tea, and will she notice ? I want the experience to be special :p

Was going to reply but realised my dark sense of humour would imply statutory rape.

So I'll just give you a #thumbsup

How much for a bag of Horny goat weed mate ? Have my 20th anniversary coming up soon with the misses. Can the Horny goat weed be mixed in with her tea, and will she notice ? I want the experience to be special :p
For you, free. I can fix up her tea to make sure she doesn't notice anything at all for 8 hours

LIAM DUGGAN
1_T05DSWJ14TK_1870.JPG
Reckon he looks more like Cotch than JD :p
image.jpg

Reckon he looks more like Cotch than JD :p
View attachment 94460

Was more so the ball position in the photo was reminiscent of the great Jack Dyer.

If we really want to go into whom he looks like I propose Trent Cotchin and Taylor Lautner's love child.

Would post a picture of Taylor Lautner but I do not want my Google Search engine showing I actually searched 'images' for 'Taylor Lautner'.

Yeah at 22 is young and you would laugh but I proposed just after 6 months too. just I knew she was the one and she knew with the size of my junk i was the one too. We are trucking on 20 years now and are still happy :)
Yeah she didn't wanna get stretched out for her fling on the side with _Wang_

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was more so the ball position in the photo was reminiscent of the great Jack Dyer.

If we really want to go into whom he looks like I propose Trent Cotchin and Taylor Lautner.

Would post a picture of Taylor Lautner but I do not want my Google Search engine showing I actually searched 'images' for 'Taylor Lautner'.
Yep, I could see that. It's just he looks soo much like Cotch it's not funny. We could always do with another Cotch clone (in looks not how he plays).

Hahahaha, don't worry think we get the picture.

excellent should be exciting to watch us pass on every pick

Might as well! Ellis will be a quality player but he is not our most pressing need, we have addressed his type in past drafts, think James Aish when picking Lachie Weller, could go for one of his types ay?

Please GWS take 2 KPD at 6 & 7
It will be very interesting if Saints take McCartin and then Melbourne overlook Petracca as has been rumoured as it will throw the selections way out for all the Phantom Drafts. I kinda hope it happens.

It will be very interesting if Saints take McCartin and then Melbourne overlook Petracca as has been rumoured as it will throw the selections way out for all the Phantom Drafts. I kinda hope it happens.
For the sake of a meltdown,I hope the saints or dees take Ellis.

I should specify i think our order is Ahern, Ellis then Duggan. But i think it depends what day it is between Ellis and Duggan, except that Ellis has a better inside game.

Why would we have a plan C (Duggan) to Ellis?? No club is taking Ellis before 12. No chance.

Last edited:

Melbourne are still haunted by skipping Wines and have a coach who loves contested work. They won't pass on Petracca and Brayshaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back