List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell us anything about him copthat ??
Small, tough midfielder who has had his heart set on AFL since he began playing footy. His positive and bulletproof attitude is one of the major reasons why he's given himself a chance. Has nice skills and as you can see in my post above he rises to the occasion. I would bet my house that he will be the hardest working player at the club and give himself every chance to make it.

Welcome to RFC,....Passed. Unbelievable!! this guys been rookied sooooo many times. When will clubs learn. Just aint gonna make it.
DUD DELIST!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond
Richmond
Passed

Richmond
Jayden Short
Northern Knights

Richmond
Jason Castagna
Northern Knights

Richmond
Kane Lambert
Williamstown

Richmond
Matthew Arnot
Richmond

Richmond
Ivan Soldo
No club

Richmond
Passed

So does that mean Ivan Soldo is not a CatB rookie

Signed by the Tigers in July, the teenage giant played one game with the Northern Knights in the TAC Cup before spending considerable time developing his game at Punt Road. Soldo has a basketball background, representing the ACT at state level in the under-16 and under-18 age groups and is the cousin of Richmond ruckman Ivan Maric, who also came from a basketball background. The Tigers selected Soldo as a three-year, non-registered Category B rookie.

Gotta say, I am very happy with the type of players brought to the club this year, no idea if they are good enough but they are certainly the right types

6/7 young quick onballers that like a goal, a monster FF and the best player in the VFL

In one year we have created depth and speed.

Well done FJ and Blair, all we need now is for them to be developed in the right way

Gotta say, I am very happy with the type of players brought to the club this year, no idea if they are good enough but they are certainly the right types

6/7 young quick onballers that like a goal, a monster FF and the best player in the VFL

In one year we have created depth and speed.

Well done FJ and Blair, all we need now is for them to be developed in the right way
Have to say I've never seen a better looking draft of players at rfc .Well done they finally got their shit together

Have to say I've never seen a better looking draft of players at rfc .Well done they finally got their shit together
Yeah come away feeling like we actually nailed it rather than hoping that some randoms might be decent. :p

Does help that we didn't pick up recycled hacks that we already know are hopeless.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back