List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the Carlton board, Keitel is rumoured to have issues with being a dickhead. They passed on him so I believe the rumours are false. :D
I dont know about that ! If any team would be a good judge of dickheads its definately Carlton
The place is full of them

Your only allowed 34 on the list, Afl rule 133.2 clearly states that you need to have 10 players to lock the doors of the asylum
black_kid_whoa.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our trade period for where we are and we we need to get to was a D. It was terrible and we couldn't get any immediate help in to get us to the level we need to get to.

Our drafting in my opinion was an A.

Ellis for me was a good pick but I saw so much of Weller and he was available but they went this way. Fair enough. They rated Ellis at number 7. I had him in the end at 17. Differences of opinion.

Menadue, Drummond and Butler all great picks particularly Menadue who was a brilliant pick.

To get a guy I rated in my top 25 at pick 77 to me was mind blowing.

Then the rookie draft a few on here knew my appreciation of Short. Bonafide pick.

It was just really good drafting in my opinion. Rectified the off season.

Our trade period for where we are and we we need to get to was a D. It was terrible and we couldn't get any immediate help in to get us to the level we need to get to.

Our drafting in my opinion was an A.

Ellis for me was a good pick but I saw so much of Weller and he was available but they went this way. Fair enough. They rated Ellis at number 7. I had him in the end at 17. Differences of opinion.

Menadue, Drummond and Butler all great picks particularly Menadue who was a brilliant pick.

To get a guy I rated in my top 25 at pick 77 to me was mind blowing.

Then the rookie draft a few on here knew my appreciation of Short. Bonafide pick.

It was just really good drafting in my opinion. Rectified the off season.
It was a really solid draft and hopefully it gives the club confidence to improve our draft position by off loading some players next year and let the recruiting staff do what they are paid to do.

Imagine if we have 3 picks inside the top 30 next year. From what I've heard that is where the draft will end more than likely as although the top end talent is good it's no where near as deep as this years crop.

We had 39 senior players going in to the drafts today, so there is 1 spot on the senior list for a rookie to be elevated at the start of the season

Forgot Taylor Hunt

Personally Matt Thomas upgrade should only occur to cover injuries which hopefully won't be the start of the season. Hopefully one of the youngsters step up!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back