List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think so buddy
It's sad though that he's a loner type as I have often told him to go out and hunt pussy and enjoy his youth while he has it
I know his exact problem and I think it's time for me to touch base with the club
The trade talk was all bull dust as he told me and was in hysterics
Please don't go posting rumours on why people are sad or depressed if you're uncertain
He has his apartment in the area and he loves it there , but I've never ever seen him with any other person not even his bro
lol good advice!

Seen him at TRAK before on Toorak rd.. seems a happy enough bloke but clearly you know him on a personal level.. best of luck to him..

Why isn't this kid touted as being top 5.Is there something wrong with him that we don't know about.Get on him tigers

Because for all the hype here, most seem to think there are 15-20 players better than him.

What about Brayden Maynard... Beast of a player, Sandringham BNF, also Alex Urban, Oakliegh BNF also a hard inside midfielder can win hes own ball.

lol good advice!

Seen him at TRAK before on Toorak rd.. seems a happy enough bloke but clearly you know him on a personal level.. best of luck to him..
not too personal,hes just a guy i keep running into.
i try and avoid him most times as i'm old enough to be his old man and i dont want to embarrass him:$,but if the environments right we talk a little crap.
he really is introverted and hard to get a word out, but hes a lovely kid.

I just emailed the club, attention Francis Jackson, please get Nakia Cockatoo with 12!

I reckon Duggan or De Goey would be nice but they're too safe, and they're just like the players we already have.
We need to take a risk and get some explosiveness into the team.
If we don't get Cockatoo, we will be one of 17 teams who are jealous of the team who has him.

Here's hoping!

If we are looking for a inside mid with our first pick. Why would it be duggan. Isnt he a outside back flanker? from the looks of cockatoo he looks like he has that break out speed from the contest with heaps of room for improvement. Definitely x factor

He actually has a good inside game, with the potential to have a very good inside game.

Yeah, I saw this, and from what I've read in phantoms, I think De Goey might be a strong chance if he's still there. Clearance machine.
that's my query this year. Is he. From what I know about him, De Goey is a hf/mid and Duggan who seems to be the type we would be after in the past if a hf/hb/mid. Sounds like we are going for a pure mid first round so we might pick up someone unexpected this early e.g. Blakely - now there is a clearance king but is good on the outside too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's my query this year. Is he. From what I know about him, De Goey is a hf/mid and Duggan who seems to be the type we would be after in the past if a hf/hb/mid. Sounds like we are going for a pure mid first round so we might pick up someone unexpected this early e.g. Blakely - now there is a clearance king but is good on the outside too.

No idea. As I said, just going by what I read in the phantoms.

Agree with you ,then why make the remark??
It IMO was pointless
Any way cheers bro
The remark ? WTF are you on about ? I joked about whether he was sitting on a chair as I seriously question whether he truly is 185cms . Furthermore anyone who is doing everything possible to
Improve their fitness doesn't scoff pots during the day . I have no issue with scoffing pots at any time of the day , however I also know it doesn't improve your fitness .
I suggest you wake up every more and have a pot to help you chill a little .

Would you blame him?
My answer is too complicated and indecisive.

What I should have asked was, given his character and the type of bloke we all think he is (a good one, at this stage), do you think there is a realistic chance he'll decide to go?

My answer is too complicated and indecisive.

What I should have asked was, given his character and the type of bloke we all think he is (a good one, at this stage), do you think there is a realistic chance he'll decide to go?

Depends what he's offered.

A few dollars more, probably not. Massive offer way more than we can/would offer, then really he'd be a fool not to.

"Save me, Tom Cruise"
64040e4e4336bddded6cc376f8f7a5fd.jpg

Nakia Cockatoo at @ #12! Ticks every box of our needs.

And to get the 2015 free agency talk started here's the list of FA from the AFL website:
ADELAIDE
Patrick Dangerfield
Richard Douglas
Taylor Walker
BRISBANE
Jed Adcock
Matthew Leuenberger
CARLTON
Matthew Kreuzer
COLLINGWOOD
Brent Macaffer
ESSENDON
Brent Stanton
Tom Bellchambers
FREMANTLE
Michael Johnson
Paul Duffield
GEELONG
Tom Hawkins
Andrew Mackie
Mathew Stokes
HAWTHORN
Matthew Suckling
MELBOURNE
Colin Garland
Nathan Jones
NORTH MELBOURNE
Andrew Swallow
Robbie Tarrant
PORT ADELAIDE
Robbie Gray
Matthew Lobbe
RICHMOND
Trent Cotchin
Alex Rance
ST KILDA
Sam Gilbert
Jack Steven
WEST COAST
Scott Selwood

Expect 90% of these to re-sign.......

There are some impressive names on that list, I have no doubt about Cotchin & Rance signing on with Richmond during the year
Cotchin will probably sign early & Will be on around $800k with Rance around the $600k mark, Unfortunately the landscape has changed and we will be paying them more than we expected 12-18 months ago.

But with the retirements of Jackson,King & Also delisting of some other players that are not really doing much Hampson and retirements of Newman,Knights & possibly foley we should have plenty in the cap to sign these boys and bring in 1 maybe 2 free agents

Nathan Jones
Scott Selwood
Patrick Dangerfield
Rory Sloan
Brent Stanton
Robbie Gray

These are the players i would be most interested in but also remember reading somewhere that we were very heavily into Douglas & Kruezer

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back