Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter_Frampton.jpg

?

Wow, his guitar is talking... hey my shoes are talking too!

Congratulations on your draft guys. With the inclusions you guys have made over the off season through the trade and draft period I think you are well placed to start improving considerably. I don't think you guys will begin to make serious inroads in regards to climbing up the ladder until 2016, however, the silver lining to that is you will be well placed to add one of the likes of Parish, Matheison, or Tucker next year who are all gun midfield draft prospects. If that does happen you will have an elite young midfield including Tyson, Viney, Brayshaw, Petracca, Salem, and Toumpas ready to develop together and carry the Demons towards success. I hope for all the fans sake that it happens because it has undoubtedly been a tough period over the past 8 or so years to support this club. Kudos to those of you who have stuck with them though. It will make the upcoming success 10X better.

I really don't like Bampton. I don't think he has the skills nor the athleticism to play AFL and at some stage we should probably hope we actually develop Tyson, Viney, Stretch, Toumpas, Petracca, Brayshaw, not to mention Riley, Michie, Newton, Harmes.

With Kietel I think the concern is endurance. Did he not run a poor beep test? It's a fair concern that guys can't get the number 1 thing required to play footy sorted.

I've seen a couple of rumours linking us to Coburg and former Pie key defender Michael Hartley. I don't now if he's any good or not. But despite drafting Oscar McDonald so ready made key defensive depth wouldn't hurt and it would be great to pick up a pie reject and turn him in to a player!

Did anyone order a London Symphony Orchestra? Possibly while high? Heretier, I'm looking in your direction.

(1950s) No way man! We're going to keep on rocking forever! Forever! Forever!

(2014/15 - dejectedly) forever... forever...

I see that Colin Wiseby rated Petracca #1, Brayshaw #5 and Neal-Bullen #16 in his pre-draft rankings. OMac didn't make the top 33, but 3/4 ain't bad :)

For those wondering who he is, he's a guy that used to release DETAILED (and independent) draft profiles but has kept pretty quiet in recent years. His rankings can be quite controversial but they're always interesting none the less.

As much as it pains me I hope we don't pick Tapscott up as a rookie. Mortified at the prospect of McLean.

I've said it like ten times, but KPF depth and a small defender are priorities. Try for two of Keitel, Hammelman, and Cripps. If all are gone by pick 20, go for a medium/small defender. I don't know any names bu anyone who can kick well and be accountable at the same time (which our current defenders do an excellent job of making look extremely difficult). I suppose there's a chance we'll look at Tyler Roos, but I hope we don't...

Toot toot! All aboard the Brick train!

As an aside, I don't know why we are questioning adding a 150 game B grade mid as a rookie.

Yeah I've lost all interest in getting Brock now that we've flooded the team with mids but I'd hardly be upset if the club decided they wanted him for depth. Tappy would be a waste, wasn't good enough before Petracca, Brayshaw, Stretch, ANB, the Port bloke, Latina, Garlett etc came along.

Yeah I've lost all interest in getting Brock now that we've flooded the team with mids but I'd hardly be upset if the club decided they wanted him for depth. Tappy would be a waste, wasn't good enough before Petracca, Brayshaw, Stretch, ANB, the Port bloke, Latina, Garlett etc came along.

Hahahaha Latina

I like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#bringbackbrock
So very loyal. His avatar never changed. And now, there's a chance for that same pic to be relevant once again. I can't imagine how very excited you actually are by the very slim chance, that it happens for you. Good luck, sir!

So if Tappy is injured again as a few a going with, I doubt we will pick him up. Could be a good player however constantly injured. Brock was my fav player when he was a Dee but don't think we should pick him up. No doubt he would get a game and serve us well but with all our young talent to develop best we don't go for more experiance in the midfield.
I think we need a key forward so I'm hoping we pick one up in the RD.

I see that Colin Wiseby rated Petracca #1, Brayshaw #5 and Neal-Bullen #16 in his pre-draft rankings. OMac didn't make the top 33, but 3/4 ain't bad :)

For those wondering who he is, he's a guy that used to release DETAILED (and independent) draft profiles but has kept pretty quiet in recent years. His rankings can be quite controversial but they're always interesting none the less.

Where did you see his ratings? I thought he got picked up doing scouting work and no longer posts his stuff on the web

rumour going around on the saints board that petracca pulled out of his first training session any truth to it?

Just read the thread on the Saints board

What pathetic comments made by some of the people there

CP certainly went from Hero to the devil very quickly in the eyes of some saints fans

Basically they just want him to fail so they look good, because if Petracca becomes a freak they will look extremely silly.

It all started before the draft, as soon as there were rumours about them not selecting him.

rumour going around on the saints board that petracca pulled out of his first training session any truth to it?

He's announcing his temporary retirement due to depression

Will be playing for collingwood tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back