Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't!

This is the biggest case of false advertising since the never ending story movie!

24415-WloLfgif-vUc4.gif

May be on my own here but the player I am most excited about is Stretch. He is EXACTLY the type of player we need and if you look at his highlights his speed and kicking is something we just do not have.

If you factor in that he has had a head start on preseason in comparison to the more highly touted draftees I think he is the most likely to make an impact in the earlier stages of the year, especially as his outside role will be less physically demanding, meaning Roos will be more inclined to give him a run early. Feel free to bookmark this post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My saints supporting brother in law once said to me

"The saints are everyone's second team, and of course we're better than melbourne, we make grand finals"

Note, "make"

Everyone's team is the team that gets beat up every week. Empathy to the underdog. I cop a lot of "oh... the dees are my second team..."

Doubt many have 'soft spots' for the Hawks, Cats or Swans.

Well I just posted my fair share of fun on there.

Im expecting a holiday soon.
Don't go blowing your wad to early... I'm saving myself for starting a few Jack Watts V2.0 or buddy over Tambling threads over on the main board after the inevitable first game Petracca plays well and McCartin is either floundering around in the ones or can't get a game in the twos.

I've never had a second team

Just varying degrees of dislike for the others

I used to have a soft spot for freo when they were a joke, now I just like watching attacking teams who play footy properly like Port Adelaide

I hated watching StKilda under Ross Lyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back