Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few guys I'd be interested in picking up via the RD. All have some good qualities but need development in other areas:

Peter Bampton, 182cm, 83kg - inside mid, avg 19 possessions @ 83.5% eff in 9 SANFL games.

Daniel Caprion, 189cm, 83kg - def, avg 12 poss @ 67 % eff in 7 TAC games

Jack Cripps, 196cm, 86kg - fwd, avg 18 poss @ 71% eff in 9 WAFL colts games

Billy Evans, 190cm, 87kg - inside mid, avg 23 poss @ 67% eff in 12 TAC games

Will Fordham, 189cm, 80kg - def, avg 20 poss @ 67% eff in 20 TAC games

Josh Glenn, 180cm, 78kg - def, avg 20 poss @ 68% eff in 16 SANFL games

Taylor Grace, 185cm, 80kg - utility, avg 30 poss @ 73% eff in 15 TAC games

Tyler Keitel, 194cm, 88kg - KPP, avg 14.5 poss @ 62% eff in 15 WAFL colts games

Elliot Le Grice, 194cm, 90kg - def, avg 11 poss @ 72% eff in 16 VFL games

Michael Manteit, 187cm, 85kg - def, avg 20 poss @ 70% eff in 18 TAC games

Nick Newman, 188cm, 80kg - def, avg 24 poss @ 70.5% eff in 18 VFL games

Brenton Payne, 193cm, 80kg - fwd, avg 13 poss @ 70% eff in 13 TAC games

Tyler Roos, 185cm, 75kg - mid, avg 23 poss @ 63% eff in 18 TAC games

Mitch White, 189cm, 85kg - utility, avg 19 poss @ 66% eff in 16 TAC games

Last edited:
Pretty tempted to go trolling over there to be honest..
It's not all of them and it is their board. I'd be bent out of shape too if my team passed on him at one. The assets I would have burned trading up from #2 to #1 to get him. Good thing I'm not in charge. :D

A few saints fans have been potting Petracca since they accepted they were taking Mccartin.
As for pulling out of training I'm reasonably confident he didn't and if he did imagine the media storm. We wouldn't be hearing about it on the saints BF board.
Also Petracca has a very strong work ethic so doubt he would pull out on day 1.

A few saints fans have been potting Petracca since they accepted they were taking Mccartin.
As for pulling out of training I'm reasonably confident he didn't and if he did imagine the media storm. We wouldn't be hearing about it on the saints BF board.
Also Petracca has a very strong work ethic so doubt he would pull out on day 1.

They were referring to him being too spent to finish the session because he was shown puffing hard towards the end on last nights news.

I think a few Saints supporters had just become attached to Petracca because he looked like the 1st pick until the last moment, and they didn't have time to look into McCartin and realise he's a damn good pick at 1.

They were referring to him being too spent to finish the session because he was shown puffing hard towards the end on last nights news.

I think a few Saints supporters had just become attached to Petracca because he looked like the 1st pick until the last moment, and they didn't have time to look into McCartin and realise he's a damn good pick at 1.
Yeah saw the footage this morning. Was struggling but they didn't mention him pulling out etc

Woah an 18 year old draftee who has never done a AFL pre-season pulled up puffing at the end of a session in hot weather?!

Colour me ****ing shocked :rolleyes:

Where did you see his ratings? I thought he got picked up doing scouting work and no longer posts his stuff on the web
Was linked somewhere in another thread on here (Draft and Trading board). Sorry, I can't remember which one, maybe Knightmare's. It was just a top 33 list, I don't think he releases the detailed versions any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Manteit, 187cm, 85kg - def, avg 20 poss @ 70% eff in 18 TAC games

I vote this guy. Do you pronounce it man-teet or man-tight? He could be the next Jeffrey Goldblum.

I love how this board spins off into old simpsons references, still the greatest show of all time
No we don't!

This is the biggest case of false advertising since the never ending story movie!

I probably should have read what you quoted before I tried to make sense of this!

Hahahaha well I did come a little late to the party I suppose.

Just one last one on CP, I did make mention of him being buggered in the report but he didn't actually leave, in fact, he was still mid pack in his running group which I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back