Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

My DreamTeam
Please give my team a rate out of 10!

Attachments

• Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    182.7 KB · Views: 7

Neither, Cloke is injured and Nick Riewoldt wont get the ball is his half of the ground. Consider Pav if you want a mature KPF but there are better options again.

Cloke isn't injured and should definitely be looked at having in your fwd line

What do you guys think of my new strategy for AFL Fantasy. It's like the Veteran/Cash Making Rookies strategy.
What do you think of it?

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    181.4 KB · Views: 10
^ not bad.

Only thing to pull you up on is wether Dom Sheed will definitely start for West Coast, Michie might have a better chance to get the start for Melb. And not sure if Rohan will fit into a stacked forward line for Sydney. I've got Rohan also but have him on the bench

^ not bad.

Only thing to pull you up on is wether Dom Sheed will definitely start for West Coast, Michie might have a better chance to get the start for Melb. And not sure if Rohan will fit into a stacked forward line for Sydney. I've got Rohan also but have him on the bench
Okay thanks for the advise

will the pav man bounce back and be a forward premo again? how is he travelling
Not bad to be honest but that was 2013, 2014 is a whole new year his body could be giving up on him but I doubt that that is the problem, but I think wait until NAB Challenge to have a look at him that's what I'm doing with lots of players at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to ask guys, do you see big Jon Griffin playing before the bye? Assuming Clarke and Sandi are fit, would he get a game ahead of them? I drafted him in a keeper UF league two seasons back, so before you yell at me "why would you take him in SC/DT!" Thanks in advance.

Just want to ask guys, do you see big Jon Griffin playing before the bye? Assuming Clarke and Sandi are fit, would he get a game ahead of them? I drafted him in a keeper UF league two seasons back, so before you yell at me "why would you take him in SC/DT!" Thanks in advance.

That's a tough one. Before he went down with his injury he was a gun for us and was being picked before Clarke but with how well Clarke stood up after that happened I'm pretty certain he will be picked before Griffin as long as Clarke's knee injury doesn't cause any dramas. Clarke's also had more experience with this squad and the game style they play so that could be another factor.

You never know though, Big Sandi could go down any minute of any game with any sort of injury (God help us) Griffin would then take the ruck duties

That's a tough one. Before he went down with his injury he was a gun for us and was being picked before Clarke but with how well Clarke stood up after that happened I'm pretty certain he will be picked before Griffin as long as Clarke's knee injury doesn't cause any dramas. Clarke's also had more experience with this squad and the game style they play so that could be another factor.

You never know though, Big Sandi could go down any minute of any game with any sort of injury (God help us) Griffin would then take the ruck duties
Clarke was injured during that time, literally as soon as Griffin got injured, Clarke recovered from his injury.

Clarke was injured during that time, literally as soon as Griffin got injured, Clarke recovered from his injury.

Now that I think about it, your right. My mistake

Does any one know if the Freo supporters have a dream team league each year? would like to be in it if there is one

Now that I think about it, your right. My mistake

Does any one know if the Freo supporters have a dream team league each year? would like to be in it if there is one
Seppo will be organising a SC one (right Seppo?) and I will be organising a VS DT one. If BF choose to go with AFL fantasy they might need an organiser!

Seppo will be organising a SC one (right Seppo?) and I will be organising a VS DT one. If BF choose to go with AFL fantasy they might need an organiser!

Seppo Do you want me to organise the Div 2 BF Freo supercoach league again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back