Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin Sylvia could be a nice pick. Any veteran Freo supercoachers like to do an appraisal on his break out chances? Got a big contract didn't he? Shown he's made of the right stuff?

Colin Sylvia could be a nice pick. Any veteran Freo supercoachers like to do an appraisal on his break out chances? Got a big contract didn't he? Shown he's made of the right stuff?
I would hold off from starting with him as he isn't guaranteed fitness to make the round 1 side. Could be a nice upgrade prospect 5-6 rounds in. I have a feeling he will be in and put of the side a few times and may cop the vest.

Hey guys,

Morabito. How's he tracking?

He is tracking well by all reports. Not doing any of the contact drills yet though.

Will make an excellent downgrade option later in the year.

Thanks greatly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed Chris Mayne didn't play in your intraclub, what's the deal with him injury wise and will his role change much in 2014? Thanks
Mayne has had a slight niggle and has been running laps at training recently, I would imagine he would get a run in the NAB Challenge games.

If we change our forward structure and Gumby slots into FF, Mayne might get the 3rd defender but that could also hurt his scoring potential. If you have the cash, pick Walters or Pav over Mayne.

Mayne has had a slight niggle and has been running laps at training recently, I would imagine he would get a run in the NAB Challenge games.

If we change our forward structure and Gumby slots into FF, Mayne might get the 3rd defender but that could also hurt his scoring potential. If you have the cash, pick Walters or Pav over Mayne.

Shhh. Less on him please, Seppo.

Had Walters in my SC team for most of last year. Do you think he can increase his scoring?
Definetly. He played the last half of the year with a PCL injury!

He has been training the proverbial down and could look at more midfield time. He has an accurate kick and take a good contested grab. Perfect for SC!

Had Walters in my SC team for most of last year. Do you think he can increase his scoring?
Nah, absolute spud. Can't kick straight, no increased midfield time, doesn't know how to get the ball or use it well. No goal sense either. Last year was doing rubbish before getting injured, barely scoring at all. I think we should look to delist him even with 3 years to go on his contract.

(He's in my teams)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back