Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

great - thanks for the advice guys, il go see them today

no go from ticketek -- happy to upgrade but wont downgrade -- im going to try again tomorrow on the phone....i know they can do it...the person i spoke to had to check with her manager, then came back saying no they cant do it - i said i know that you can, so it is really that you wont do it....then she put me on hold again and cut me off....typical

Thank you for registering for a Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket on Thursday 11 September.

If the Club is successful in our Preliminary Final on Saturday 20 September, the ballot for Grand Final tickets will be processed following the match. Members who are successful in the ballot will be charged on21 September.

As detailed in the Grand Final ticketing information booklet, please ensure that you have enough funds for all tickets on your nominated card. There will be no follow up on any rejected credit cards once the ballot has been run. If your credit card fails to process, your tickets will be reallocated to the next eligible members.

How to update your credit card
If you need to change your credit card details prior to the ballot, you can do so up until 11am, Friday 19 September by contacting Ticketek on 132 849 and quoting your Ticketek Account Number.

Further information can be found in the Grand Final ticketing information booklet.

Go Hawks!

Membership department
Hawthorn Football Club

no go from ticketek -- happy to upgrade but wont downgrade -- im going to try again tomorrow on the phone....i know they can do it...the person i spoke to had to check with her manager, then came back saying no they cant do it - i said i know that you can, so it is really that you wont do it....then she put me on hold again and cut me off....typical
hope you have joy on that one i reckon they should be able to
in my books

They can do it, but won't unless it was their fault that you got the wrong type of ticket.

ok - so f#$k ticketek - i have 1 x Adult ticket available to any hawks supporter for $110 ($120 value ticket) - great seats, level 2A, Bay P6 - let me know if anyone is keen

and man, could this week go any slower

From past experience, I think they make the results available, both the successful and unsuccessful ballots, on the Sunday night. Will definitely know by Monday morning.

IIRC, there was discussion on BF last year over what tickets everyone had actually got. Some were saying they knew almost straight away, whereas others didn't know until midweek.

IF we beat Port Adelaide when exactly do we know if we are successful in obtaining a ticket for the Grand final? I'm Priority 1. Is it Sunday night they deduct money from your Bank account?
You guys I thought would be the best to ask.
The money gets debited without the member knowing where they are sitting? (Cat 1, Cat 2 etc)
Do you just jump on and see how much was taken and guess your seating?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The money gets debited without the member knowing where they are sitting? (Cat 1, Cat 2 etc)

Yeah pretty much!

Previous years the money has been deducted from the credit card/available balance on the Sunday!

Ok - two days until the big game

Anyone who doesn't have a ticket no excuses at all. Here's 4 amazing alternatives...

Option 1 - Cheapest tickets $50ea
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QPOND&sh=PRELI0114&v=MCG&p=EMAF0000143A
Use the password AFLFINALS and you get $50ea on level Q

Option 2 - Best tickets $170ea
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PRELI0114
They've just released some Category 1 seats on ticketek - unused dining allocation

Option 3 - Cheap level N seats $125ea
I was just handed today 6 level N seats in the Ponsford stand - available for $125ea

Option 4 - Cheap level M seats $100ea
I have 8 level M seats in the Ponsford stand - available for $100ea

IF we beat Port Adelaide when exactly do we know if we are successful in obtaining a ticket for the Grand final? I'm Priority 1. Is it Sunday night they deduct money from your Bank account?

Will be sometime during the day on Sunday - time can vary. Happened very quickly on the Sunday for me in 2012, 2013 took until late afternoon on the Saturday.

Usually can go into your account and i think in history it will show you seats what ever you do dont close screen it only shows you once so either screen shot it or write down if you want to know before you pick up the tickets not sure if it will show you seat numbers on sunday night but no harm in looking

Ok - two days until the big game

Anyone who doesn't have a ticket no excuses at all. Here's 4 amazing alternatives...

Option 1 - Cheapest tickets $50ea
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QPOND&sh=PRELI0114&v=MCG&p=EMAF0000143A
Use the password AFLFINALS and you get $50ea on level Q

Option 2 - Best tickets $170ea
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PRELI0114
They've just released some Category 1 seats on ticketek - unused dining allocation

Option 3 - Cheap level N seats $125ea
I was just handed today 6 level N seats in the Ponsford stand - available for $125ea

Option 4 - Cheap level M seats $100ea
I have 8 level M seats in the Ponsford stand - available for $100ea

Geez after stressing on Monday Morning and being offered crap seats (I wanted level N) for top dollar.. Lesson learn't for next year.

Geez after stressing on Monday Morning and being offered crap seats (I wanted level N) for top dollar.. Lesson learn't for next year.

Yes it's what you know and who you know ;)

It'd be a different story if we were playing Collingwood of course

But most of the time tickets to the first 3 weeks of the finals are pretty easy to come by!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back