Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Priority #2's out there??

I've recently upgraded, Interstate Silver, so I'd hope / think / expect no Priority 3's would be satisfied until all #2's had tickets.

Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Cheers.

I'm a priority 2. Your reasoning is correct, no priority 3s will get tickets before all priority 2s have tickets. The exception is where only standing room tickets remain, and the remaining priority 2s have selected 'no standing room'. In that case the priority 3s who elected 'standing room' will be allocated tickets.

Checking last years discussion, many/all of the tickets were allocated Saturday night. Not quite so soon this time as the Gold members would be posting details as soon as their allocations appear.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...s-info-in-the-op-on-ticket-swaps-etc.1033238/

We played the Friday night game last year, hence why the tickets were allocated on Saturday.

We're Gold Seating members, and have been pretty lucky with the seats we've had for the last few GF's:

In 2008, we had seats in M3, Row DD (I think), right behind our CS.

In 2012, we were in Q54, Row D.

Last year, we were in M32, Row U.

HAWKS HEROES has registered the 4 of us this year. All we can do now is wait and see where we get this year.

I'm organising my uncles tickets again and he's priority one. My card had been charged this time last year but nothing yet. I'm nervous for him!!!

P.S Go Hawks! Hope you beat the SwansCOLA

I'm organising my uncles tickets again and he's priority one. My card had been charged this time last year but nothing yet. I'm nervous for him!!!

P.S Go Hawks! Hope you beat the SwansCOLA

It's because we played the Friday night prelim last year, as opposed to Saturday. Look again in the late afternoon, should be allocated by then.

It's because we played the Friday night prelim last year, as opposed to Saturday. Look again in the late afternoon, should be allocated by then.

Cheers mate.

Just went over to enemy territory and they've been allocated and know where they're sitting. Last year, my uncle didn't know where he was sitting til i picked up the tickets

Cheers mate.

Just went over to enemy territory and they've been allocated and know where they're sitting. Last year, my uncle didn't know where he was sitting til i picked up the tickets

If you booked through ticketek online you can definitely check where your seats are by logging into your account. Not sure how if works over the phone though

If you booked through ticketek online you can definitely check where your seats are by logging into your account. Not sure how if works over the phone though

Sweet! Although I'm pretty sure I checked that last year but it didn't show the section

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite thread of the year!

This is the first time in the last three years that I'm at least guaranteed a ticket (am now a gold member).

Ended up going the last two years but started both years with standing room and annoyingly had to trade up and sell a bit of my soul for a ticket!

This year's grand final is the biggest game of the year no doubt about it!

Good luck with getting seats everyone I think from memory they come out this evening?

Another sad hopeful "please give me a ticket" post

Will take anything, and with the sale of a ticket you also gain 1 drinking partner, win or lose.

Pm if you have anything!

My favourite thread of the year!

This is the first time in the last three years that I'm at least guaranteed a ticket (am now a gold member).

Ended up going the last two years but started both years with standing room and annoyingly had to trade up and sell a bit of my soul for a ticket!

This year's grand final is the biggest game of the year no doubt about it!

Good luck with getting seats everyone I think from memory they come out this evening?
Had seats in 08, but standing room the last two years. Would love seats to be able to go and enjoy the events around the ground before the game but feel lucky just being able to go!

Last year the actual seating position briefly showed on your Ticketek account. If you happened to log in during that window then you could see it.
I have a household member in the Swans ballot and theirs appeared late yesterday afternoon and is still showing on the Ticketek account Sunday, so hopefully that means we can all see our exact seats later today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back