Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just grabbed some tickets from that link (thanks heaps lads), will I be required to show that I am a hawks member or telstra customer while picking the tickets up? Just need to know before finalizing the payment. Keen to see the Hawks rip up the Power this weekend

Just grabbed some tickets from that link (thanks heaps lads), will I be required to show that I am a hawks member or telstra customer while picking the tickets up? Just need to know before finalizing the payment. Keen to see the Hawks rip up the Power this weekend
No, same as any other ticket.
Easier to print at home though.

A quick look around at the bays available for Port / Hawthorn members (it wouldn't be the Monday before a PF without some sort of procrastination at work)

Hawthorn - M1, M8, M11, M12, M13, M14, M33, M34, M35, M36, M55
Port Adelaide - M2, M4, M5, M10, M16

Hopefully this will give you some sort of guide whilst looking for seats (i.e. stay as far away as possible from the prison bars :) )
m28 add to that

Got M34 this morning. Anyone know how far back FF is? Undercover?
you may be above stairwell to the underground walk way depending on seat number i like those seats if i worry on rain and want to take my camera depending on side 1,2,3 ,4,5 or 20 19 18 17 [give or take may have 21 seats ?] those are above stair well

For those of you wondering where the undercover parts of the MCG start, here's the drip line chart.

UndercoverSC.jpg

Hopped onto Telstra site earlier and picked up one of the cat 5, Q3. Good to see a few here will be there too. I heard there are 15,000 of them coming over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re; GF registration; did anyone else's AFL membership barcode printed on the letter sent by the club for registration not match up with the barcode on their membership?

When registering, my mum's membership went through OK, but when I went to register using my card's barcode it wouldn't work, I had to use the barcode on the letter sent out? Used my card barcode just now for prelim tickets and all OK.

Just wondering if this is the same for anyone else or I should ring the AFL, don't want to risk a stuff up with the ballot.

Cheers

i got an extra adult ticket by mistake - dont suppose it can be downgraded to a kids ticket?

if not, might have to sell it, nice seats in P6 Row A

You can call Ticketek and get it changed. I've done that before after buying the wrong type of ticket.

i got an extra adult ticket by mistake - dont suppose it can be downgraded to a kids ticket?

if not, might have to sell it, nice seats in P6 Row A

A friend who booked tickets yesterday at the outlet at Crown had a similar problem - he reckons he asked for two extra adult tickets, and got two extra concession tix instead.
He was told to go to the outlet at the ground (to the left of Gate 3) on game day (probably around half an hour or so prior to the gates opening) and they would change them over for him - he just has to pay for the difference in the cost of the tickets.

A friend who booked tickets yesterday at the outlet at Crown had a similar problem - he reckons he asked for two extra adult tickets, and got two extra concession tix instead.
He was told to go to the outlet at the ground (to the left of Gate 3) on game day (probably around half an hour or so prior to the gates opening) and they would change them over for him - he just has to pay for the difference in the cost of the tickets.

yes, i know they are happy to upgrade tickets...just wondering if they will downgrade and give me back $100....i am a little doubtful...but no biggie

Re the Telstra offer, I just did a test run and it offered me the 3rd row of Q1. $59 when you include the appreciation amount for them letting us print our own tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back