MRP / Trib. 2014 MRP/ Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

If murph didn't even get looked at for that stomach punch to Guthrie, surely Guthrie gets looked at for going down like he's been shot?

Very annoyed by the Fyfe suspension, reckon it is an absolute stich-up for Freo ... Part of me thinks he only copped the two weeks to take away all the controversy on Brownlow night, when he is likely to romp away with the most votes, despite being ruled ineligible for a dubious bump earlier this year.

Will Freo supporters stop crying that Fyfe be reinstated for Brownlow eligibility? Off the ball shit like that deserves punishment.

If murph didn't even get looked at for that stomach punch to Guthrie, surely Guthrie gets looked at for going down like he's been shot?
Its funny because opposition supporters always call Murph soft when he cops a whack in the guts and goes down. But no mention when it's someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he has 40% loading from a past incident. Would love him to miss week 1 of finals. Norf are useless without him.

Apparently he has 40% loading from a past incident. Would love him to miss week 1 of finals. Norf are useless without him.
That would be from his 6 week ban in that final at subi 2 years ago. His team were getting done by 100 points so he decided to show his leadership and get reported twice for off the ball hits.

Plenty of times I would have liked to be in Harvey's position as Liam Picken is an annoying prick but seriously....

I watched the rubbish Harvey dished out to Curnow when we played recently. The umpire was so close to one incident that I reckon he turned a blind eye. Ball was heading North's forward line and Harvey, off the ball, grabbed Curnow by the jumper and threw him to the ground and ran off shouting "kick it to me". Given the footage there Picken appears ready for it so Harvey had to use the 'people's elbow' to exert complete control. He has had anger management issues for years and he's been caught again. Throw the book at him, preferably a huge reference edition.

Plenty of times I would have liked to be in Harvey's position as Liam Picken is an annoying prick but seriously....

I watched the rubbish Harvey dished out to Curnow when we played recently. The umpire was so close to one incident that I reckon he turned a blind eye. Ball was heading North's forward line and Harvey, off the ball, grabbed Curnow by the jumper and threw him to the ground and ran off shouting "kick it to me". Given the footage there Picken appears ready for it so Harvey had to use the 'people's elbow' to exert complete control. He has had anger management issues for years and he's been caught again. Throw the book at him, preferably a huge reference edition.

I saw this too. Countless times Harvey put Curnow down behind play. Was an absolute joke.

It's good to see Brad Scott obeying the AFL directive concerning commenting of matters which will be reviewed the MRP. At his Post-Match he said I'm not allowed to comment about the Wells incident but "at North Melbourne we expect the players to go hard at the ball and that's what he did" or words to the same effect.

I am more fascinated to see that if Boomer cops a massive suspension, it may harm his chances to reach the magical 400 game milestone (pretty sure he is more obsessed about that than getting finals success at North)

I am more fascinated to see that if Boomer cops a massive suspension, it may harm his chances to reach the magical 400 game milestone (pretty sure he is more obsessed about that than getting finals success at North)

Hit the nail on the head.

Selfish!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back