Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locked and loaded. A bargain at his price me thinks. I think I managed to convince Judd_Magic to get on board as well :thumbsu:

If proven to be fit, I may look at a sideways trade (yeah yeah I know) later in the year to Nic Nat.

Yep I'm on the Burger express but am slightly worried about Trent West stealing some of Burgers points. o_O

Daniher will get thrashed. I think its crazy. All the talk was 'Nah, they won't put Joe there, he's not ready"
WTF

Why will he get thrashed, he'll be up against Currie and lets be honest, he's not exactly tearing it up.

Daniher is a bloody giant - he'll hold his own against Currie

I will keep Thurlow for the DPP link to Hale but is it worth having Currie instead of King. Takes up a little bit of cash but at least Currie has some chance of playing.

Exact same quandry, gotta find 20K tho

Currie. Why would scotty change his formula from last year and go with currie? He only played goldy. What do you know?

They are announcing on SEN that they wanted to play Majak but he is unfit (sore and has not been able to train) as a result will be playing Currie. In the same clip as Joel Tippett being upgraded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please explain man. If thats the case Thurlow wont play, is that the vibe?
Thanks.
They've stated that Daniher isn't going to be thrown into the ruck because he's not ready, but would rather put him in the ruck than Thurlow. So they'd rather go with their great white hope that isn't ready instead of Thurlow. They might not rate him that highly.

They've stated that Daniher isn't going to be thrown into the ruck because he's not ready, but would rather put him in the ruck than Thurlow. So they'd rather go with their great white hope that isn't ready instead of Thurlow. They might not rate him that highly.

Not quite, they said Daniher wasnt ready last season, but are comforatble doing it this season but they want him to protect his knees or some crap. Bomber thompson joked about him not jumping at centre bounces.

Will mean not elevating Thurlow, might also mean Tommy Bell Chambers might be on track for an early return (only speculating on TBC tho)

Tell those idiots at the bombers that it won't bloody help my SC. Pricks!

Please explain man. If thats the case Thurlow wont play, is that the vibe?
Thanks.

Thurlow is nothing but depth at this stage, and I just don't think we'll play him unless we're desperate (or we were coming up against a side such as the eagles where you need the 2nd ruck man).

Not saying he won't, (there's about 4 spots in our r1 side really up in the air), but at this stage, i'd say we're likely to go in with just Ryder at this stage, with support from Daniher, and probably Carlisle as well in the front half.

TBC was coming along last time I checked, a head of schedule, but probably still eyeing ANZAC day for a senior return

They are announcing on SEN that they wanted to play Majak but he is unfit (sore and has not been able to train) as a result will be playing Currie. In the same clip as Joel Tippett being upgraded

North has not hidden its desire to have that extra tall option - Scott feels its key to the structures he wants to run, he is on record multiple times this preseason. toxic link is but one, most-recent example of this.

I honestly think that throwing Daniher in the ruck to support Ryder a bit more isn't a good idea, he should be nursed along, not thrown in the deep end. Just my 2 cents though.

Also I want Thurlow to play, I want my cash cow dammit :mad::mad:

I honestly think that throwing Daniher in the ruck to support Ryder a bit more isn't a good idea, he should be nursed along, not thrown in the deep end. Just my 2 cents though.

Also I want Thurlow to play, I want my cash cow dammit :mad::mad:

back to the currie train??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back