Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's no station there, only a vline bus stop on the Bass Hwy.
Did you say Barass highway?
211113sptbarass4_198t6m1-198t6m5.jpg

Me foreground.
Do you like my hair?
Just had it done honey buns.....
:thumbsu::rainbow::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Last edited:
Have got Minson and Sandilands at R1 and R2. Hoping I don't have to look at them again until the end of the year (or at least until Sandi stubs his toe again, hopefully in round 9).

what is your back up if Sandi is rested in week 4 or 5? (not injured and will play the following round?)

There's no station there, only a vline bus stop on the Bass Hwy.

its a bloody place where the cops set up every year, block both sides of the hwy and breatho & drug test everyone = AVOID AVOID AVOID

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wait... do we still get unlimited trades for next week? (obviously not including the players from the 4 games on this weekend?)

what is your back up if Sandi is rested in week 4 or 5? (not injured and will play the following round?)

Not sure, to be honest. I guess I will just wing it at the time and hope it doesn't happen (very astute, I know).

There are a few options I could take if it does happen though. Depending on circumstances and certain players' form, I could simply trade him out for another ruckman around Sandilands' price, which should have risen at least a little by round 4-5 (Hickey and H-Mac are within reach, though they would have to show that they are worth picking too, without becoming too expensive); I could trade out an under performing forward for a R/F (Hale or Dixon are probably the best candidates off the top of my head, but I'm not really sold on either) and swap them with Thurlow for the week; if either of the rookie rucks (Thurlow and Currie) are playing and scoring well enough, I could just park the big lug on the bench for the week; or if Minson is playing like shit I might just trade him out too and pick two new rucks from scratch!

TLDR; Will wing it. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back