2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Simpson and Simon Buchanan from diamo to bundy apparently?
Also heard from a very very reliable source that brayden shaw was offered $1600 to play at lower and signed at hursty for almost $1000 less

Don't know about that figure OTP, there is always about 40 percent inflation on big footy. Regardless of that, he indicated that he probably wouldn't have the commitment due to work promotion to play div 1 anyway. Which I think is more likely the reason for apparently accepting to play at Hursty with his mate Choppa. Actually I did hear on Saturday that he may end up at Cragieburn as well. Perhaps someone from Hursty might be able to confirm if a deal has been inked.

Last edited:
Luke Simpson and Simon Buchanan from diamo to bundy apparently?
Also heard from a very very reliable source that brayden shaw was offered $1600 to play at lower and signed at hursty for almost $1000 less

Simon Buchanan couldn't get a kick in a stampede

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not particularly but didnt think Brayden Shaw or Ricky Dyson would be either and they have both been excellent
It's generally the blokes who can't handle the extra physicality at local level that struggle a touch when they drop back (from my experience anyway) I doubt there would be any problem in that regard with Raines.

Just another player that will come in for one year, lose a final with mont then get a clearance somewhere else
So whats the plan for that not very well run bunch of rabble that you follow ? Get Jay Neagle back for 8 games to try and avoid relegation again or is there another plan being mulled up in some mud brick cottage that is about to take the competition by storm ? Why don't you fill us all in on what your club is up to instead of talking shit about every other club every time you get on here.

Yeh true mate true you handed us a belting both times I'll give you that. Then you went on to win all your finals...oh wait
I wouldn't have thought you'd want to talk to much about finals, an area that your club wouldn't be to familiar with, oh wait, you hosted the second div finals for a while there, so that makes you an expert in the area,and if you can't get Jay back to avoid relegation next year maybe you might get a crack at playing in them in 2016.

I'm over having a shit fight with you. This thread isn't made for this but the best part about this is Eltham may have not been in the finals as much as mont but all those times you have been in finals....geeeeeeeezzzzzz
Game.....set.....match
Goodnight

I'm over having a shit fight with you. This thread isn't made for this but the best part about this is Eltham may have not been in the finals as much as mont but all those times you have been in finals....geeeeeeeezzzzzz
Game.....set.....match
Goodnight
Are you going to bed at 8.30 again tonight or will mum let you stay up a bit longer ? we never got around to sorting out how you plan on avoiding relegation next year, and with a few of your players looking like coming over to Mont I'd be interested in your thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back