2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

No worries. Im pretty sure it is nt an allegation....You may want to get your head out of the sand and speak to people who actually know the truth about him. Dont get me wrong he would be great for the NFL.

Agree he would be great. I would love to see big Fev running around.

Could they afford him?
From a few reports, seems as Lalor have been very active and this would not surprise me.
Steve Marshall seems to have a lot of respect from players outside of Lalor as well as inside and if all rumours are true then it will show round 1 with a few recruits and more depth.
Back to div 1, rebuild stage for Bundoora? I am now hearing Andrew Carmisciano has "retired" because of work commitments? After a few walkouts they will have a bit of money to spend on a few big names you would think?
Very quiet with NP, any news on coach and coach bringing players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a few reports, seems as Lalor have been very active and this would not surprise me.
Steve Marshall seems to have a lot of respect from players outside of Lalor as well as inside and if all rumours are true then it will show round 1 with a few recruits and more depth.
Back to div 1, rebuild stage for Bundoora? I am now hearing Andrew Carmisciano has "retired" because of work commitments? After a few walkouts they will have a bit of money to spend on a few big names you would think?

Im hearing quite the opposite. Have made a few signings and are looking at getting everyone on board from 2014. They will be fine

Steven Marshall would have to be one of the most respected blokes in the league. Would not surprise me if lalor pick up a few just because they want to play under him.

Mont tightening the budget for next yr .. Looking to develop young blokes has seen a few older heads ( some of the better players ) leave !! Might be a struggle for my mob next year .. I think the way they've recruited (Pettifer , Ohailpin, and willits ) the last few years has really unsettled the place and has seen them waste money on blokes that have has high reputations but not play to they're potential !!
I hope they know what they are doing because the way everyone else has recruited or retained players mont could find themselves on the verge of div 2! Will be interesting viewing come next season as I look to have a hands on role with the committee .

Mont tightening the budget for next yr .. Looking to develop young blokes has seen a few older heads ( some of the better players ) leave !! Might be a struggle for my mob next year .. I think the way they've recruited (Pettifer , Ohailpin, and willits ) the last few years has really unsettled the place and has seen them waste money on blokes that have has high reputations but not play to they're potential !!
I hope they know what they are doing because the way everyone else has recruited or retained players mont could find themselves on the verge of div 2! Will be interesting viewing come next season as I look to have a hands on role with the committee .

It doesn't mean they will fall away. Heidelberg lost a dozen big name players last year, didn't recruit too many and still made the grand final. The kids they had just went to the next level as they got more of a chance. Who has Monty lost so far besides Willits?

Heard a rumour that Bundy were into Angus Graham and Ben Mckinley

It doesn't mean they will fall away. Heidelberg lost a dozen big name players last year, didn't recruit too many and still made the grand final. The kids they had just went to the next level as they got more of a chance. Who has Monty lost so far besides Willits?
Luke jackson, coghill , tennant, willits, possibly harkey ryan and pee wee pavitt, fair chunk of the reserves boys and possibly a few more senior players !! Not looking good out there at the moment for the boys from para rd

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back